Jimmy Glass' thumb bone chipped, torn ligament

chris98251

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":53mkeasp said:
94Smith":53mkeasp said:
SantaClaraHawk":53mkeasp said:
Marvin49":53mkeasp said:

If the Hawks let go of Russ and don't have a starter, I'd expect them to give JG's agent a call. It's not my preferred option but it'd be something I'd expect.

JG is still under contract next year and would need to be traded. I can't see the Hawks trading for a QB given their draft capital and I would not see the 49ers trading him in the NFC west. If JG was released it could be possible, but it is likley he would be traded.
Marvin isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer

No stone unturned, we have signed former 49ers plenty of times, Marvin might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but at least he found the drawer.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
chris98251":3rccqvdy said:
ArlosSpecial":3rccqvdy said:
94Smith":3rccqvdy said:

JG is still under contract next year and would need to be traded. I can't see the Hawks trading for a QB given their draft capital and I would not see the 49ers trading him in the NFC west. If JG was released it could be possible, but it is likley he would be traded.

No stone unturned, we have signed former 49ers plenty of times, Marvin might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but at least he found the drawer.
You're dumber than Marvin if you thin Seattle wants to trade for Jimmy G. He carries the 5th highest cap hit league wide and has the arm talent of an average backup. This isn't about signing former 49ers I welcome it. This is about how bad Jimmy G is. Geno is better than Jimmy at everything and we already pay him a lot less.

flv

Reaction score
He had some horrible plays in his last game which cost the 49ers a win. Overall he's a decent QB but he's not above average for NFL starting QBs and he can't stay healthy. I wish him well for the future but as a Rams fan I would not be too unhappy if he wasn't available in Week 18. He has a perfect record playing against us. Lance has supposedly looked good in practice recently but i'd rather take my chances against him.

chris98251

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":2d3ttogo said:
chris98251":2d3ttogo said:
ArlosSpecial":2d3ttogo said:
94Smith":2d3ttogo said:

You're dumber than Marvin if you thin Seattle wants to trade for Jimmy G. He carries the 5th highest cap hit league wide and has the arm talent of an average backup. This isn't about signing former 49ers I welcome it. This is about how bad Jimmy G is. Geno is better than Jimmy at everything and we already pay him a lot less.

Well when you can figure out comprehend talk to me, I said no stone unturned, did not say trade, we have enquired before many times on players and did due diligence then once a F.A. bring them in for a look, you know like Reid, but hey why would you want to do homework or see what the 49ers think to test the waters to see what a seller is looking at. Just because you talk does not mean you're dealing, maybe you are trying to see what the 49ers are asking to leverage something else with another team.

Jesus people can't think past their own nose hairs anymore.

9er4life

Reaction score
chris98251":2a4mlpgp said:
ArlosSpecial":2a4mlpgp said:
chris98251":2a4mlpgp said:
ArlosSpecial":2a4mlpgp said:

Well when you can figure out comprehend talk to me, I said no stone unturned, did not say trade, we have enquired before many times on players and did due diligence then once a F.A. bring them in for a look, you know like Reid, but hey why would you want to do homework or see what the 49ers think to test the waters to see what a seller is looking at. Just because you talk does not mean you're dealing, maybe you are trying to see what the 49ers are asking to leverage something else with another team.

Remember your audience, you're talking to a guy with the vocabulary of a 14 year old.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
9er4life":33ju945t said:
chris98251":33ju945t said:
ArlosSpecial":33ju945t said:
chris98251":33ju945t said:

Remember your audience, you're talking to a guy with the vocabulary of a 14 year old.
And you have 44 troll posts since joining one week ago so go home, wipe your ass and cry in the corner

:rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble:

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":11u4tmrs said:
ArlosSpecial":11u4tmrs said:
94Smith":11u4tmrs said:

LOL.

Not quite sure how I got roped into the JG to Seahawks conversation. I never said that. I think the quote formatting got a little screwy.

9er4life

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":3iea1tvw said:
9er4life":3iea1tvw said:
chris98251":3iea1tvw said:
ArlosSpecial":3iea1tvw said:

And you have 44 troll posts since joining one week ago so go home, wipe your ass and cry in the corner

:rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble:

You calling someone a "troll". Phuking hilarious!

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
9er4life":33zgneql said:
SantaClaraHawk":33zgneql said:
Holy s. Shan says Jimmy does not need surgery and is out with a trainer today! He's still saying there's a chance he plays the last two games.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... this-week/

Not going to show his hand (no pun intended) until as late as he possibly can making it hard for the Texans to prepare.
The Texans don't give a rat's ass about this game save for pride. They'll be playing more for contractual motivations going into the offseason which can be selfish but it's not like there's a whole bunch of separation from a 6 or a 7 seed in the NFC and last place. It's a top heavy conference and your 49ers are average at best when healthy. When slightly injured you're worse than most due to the inefficiencies at the quarterback position. Embarrassingly Shanahan is saying that even an injured Jimmy is better than a fully healthy Trey Lance

9er4life

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":19j9or05 said:
9er4life":19j9or05 said:
SantaClaraHawk":19j9or05 said:
Holy s. Shan says Jimmy does not need surgery and is out with a trainer today! He's still saying there's a chance he plays the last two games.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... this-week/

Not going to show his hand (no pun intended) until as late as he possibly can making it hard for the Texans to prepare.
The Texans don't give a rat's ass about this game save for pride. They'll be playing more for contractual motivations going into the offseason which can be selfish but it's not like there's a whole bunch of separation from a 6 or a 7 seed in the NFC and last place. It's a top heavy conference and your 49ers are average at best when healthy. When slightly injured you're worse than most due to the inefficiencies at the quarterback position. Embarrassingly Shanahan is saying that even an injured Jimmy is better than a fully healthy Trey Lance

Cool story bro

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":2g85zjhm said:
9er4life":2g85zjhm said:
chris98251":2g85zjhm said:
ArlosSpecial":2g85zjhm said:

The immaturity and lack of intellect in your posts is an embarrassment to this very board. You really believe you're going to gain favorable reputation by the childish responses you give to non-Seahawk fan posters as your moment of grandeur here on .Net ? Take a bow as your curtain is closing on you.

...and I already know the response I'm getting from you. My lack of posts ? Wiping my ass, packing my fudge, crying in the corner and calling me a peon, a word not used since the 1970s. Go Hawks but not from you !

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
DIRTYDOZENFAN":2dj2uavz said:
ArlosSpecial":2dj2uavz said:
9er4life":2dj2uavz said:
chris98251":2dj2uavz said:

The immaturity and lack of intellect in your posts is an embarrassment to this very board. You really believe you're going to gain favorable reputation by the childish responses you give to non-Seahawk fan posters as your moment of grandeur here on .Net ? Take a bow as your curtain is closing on you.

...and I already know the response I'm getting from you. My lack of posts ? Wiping my ass, packing my fudge, crying in the corner and calling me a peon, a word not used since the 1970s. Go Hawks but not from you !
You're an embarrassment period. Creating 44 accounts like that smh 13 posts in 2 decades?

LMFAO

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":3txsj41m said:
DIRTYDOZENFAN":3txsj41m said:
ArlosSpecial":3txsj41m said:
9er4life":3txsj41m said:

You're an embarrassment period. Creating 44 accounts like that smh 13 posts in 2 decades?

LMFAO

Is that what you think ? Its ok then. You did good ! You did good !

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
DIRTYDOZENFAN":288una5a said:
ArlosSpecial":288una5a said:
DIRTYDOZENFAN":288una5a said:
ArlosSpecial":288una5a said:

LMFAO

You're up to 19 now troll lol

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":xylf5dvq said:
DIRTYDOZENFAN":xylf5dvq said:
ArlosSpecial":xylf5dvq said:
DIRTYDOZENFAN":xylf5dvq said:

LMFAO

You're up to 19 now troll lol

Happy New year !

NINEster

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk said:
If the kid doesn't beat both Texans and Rams, the 49ers playoff hopes are history. Right before they're supposed to anoint Lance. Who could be a 6-11 for them given what we've seen of him. Just like every first rounder not named Mac Jones.

That was stupid not to pick Jones, right?[/quote]

Guaranteed if the Niners had picked Jones, it would have been nonstop Jimmy G 2.0 clone comments in here. The only upside would have been youth and cap space. Then the narrative here would have been "Shanahan better win quick before he becomes expensive, and then the game manager will be limiting". :roll:

Let me ask you, who is the better QB, Geno Smith or Jimmy Garoppolo? Serious question.

Next year when Garoppolo is somewhere else, probably in a good situation and playing well, he will somehow someway magically be "good" in the eyes of many on here. :roll:

Bottom line is Mac Jones isn't Joe Burrow or Justin Herbert, and never will be. Lance has a possible chance of being someone special based on the physical traits. You draft for that possibility, you don't draft scared. This is the modern NFL we're talking about, built for the Mahomes, Watson types.

49er fans after the Kaepernick experience are cautiously optimistic about every QB who enters the building. Very few homers that are so certain he's gonna be in the Hall of Fame.

Try to look at the kid with some level of objectivity.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NINEster":eibe8ldp said:
SantaClaraHawk":eibe8ldp said:
If the kid doesn't beat both Texans and Rams, the 49ers playoff hopes are history. Right before they're supposed to anoint Lance. Who could be a 6-11 for them given what we've seen of him. Just like every first rounder not named Mac Jones.

Guaranteed if the Niners had picked Jones, it would have been nonstop Jimmy G 2.0 clone comments in here. The only upside would have been youth and cap space. Then the narrative here would have been "Shanahan better win quick before he becomes expensive, and then the game manager will be limiting". :roll:

Let me ask you, who is the better QB, Geno Smith or Jimmy Garoppolo? Serious question.

Next year when Garoppolo is somewhere else, probably in a good situation and playing well, he will somehow someway magically be "good" in the eyes of many on here. :roll:

Bottom line is Mac Jones isn't Joe Burrow or Justin Herbert, and never will be. Lance has a possible chance of being someone special based on the physical traits. You draft for that possibility, you don't draft scared. This is the modern NFL we're talking about, built for the Mahomes, Watson types.

49er fans after the Kaepernick experience are cautiously optimistic about every QB who enters the building. Very few homers that are so certain he's gonna be in the Hall of Fame.

That’s funny, because a lot of your peeps over on the denial zone were already fitting Jimmy Glass for his HOF jacket after a few games. One Niner poster here claimed he had “NO fatal flaws as a QB”.

Selective memory must be a wonderful thing.

9er4life

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2m7x8dvt said:
NINEster":2m7x8dvt said:
SantaClaraHawk":2m7x8dvt said:

That’s funny, because a lot of your peeps over on the denial zone were already fitting Jimmy Glass for his HOF jacket after a few games. One Niner poster here claimed he had “NO fatal flaws as a QB”.

Selective memory must be a wonderful thing.

Better than idiots of 6-10 team celebrating a 50 burger on a 2 win team playing with 3rd string QB.