Jim Harbaugh in TROUBLE

CPHawk

Reaction score
Huh, what?

What’s up, I’ve been away from news/TV for a couple days
He cheated. Which coincides with his team’s sudden turn from good but can’t beat Ohio st, and being on the hot seat. To making playoffs. Of course he’ll fight it, that’s harbaughs way. Can’t just be a man and take his punishment or admit he did anything wrong.

Last edited:

RiverDog

Reaction score
Harbaugh to the NFL confirmed.
He's going to be a risky hire. He left the Niners in shambles, couldn't get along with the brain trust there, has an abrasive personality. Plus, whoever hires him can expect some significant PR blowback, hiring a liar and a cheat. Not exactly the signal you want to send to your younger fans.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
He's going to be a risky hire. He left the Niners in shambles, couldn't get along with the brain trust there, has an abrasive personality. Plus, whoever hires him can expect some significant PR blowback, hiring a liar and a cheat. Not exactly the signal you want to send to your younger fans.
He'll fit right in with the Raiders.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I hated it when he left the Niners just because beating him was so much fun. The Hawks were always extra amped for those games. I was watching a clip of one of his pressers the other day. Dude is just as awkward as ever. I can definitely see him back in the NFL someday. Coaching the Raiders, no doubt.

Raiders or Bears.. a lot of Bears fans I know want him.

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
I hated it when he left the Niners just because beating him was so much fun. The Hawks were always extra amped for those games. I was watching a clip of one of his pressers the other day. Dude is just as awkward as ever. I can definitely see him back in the NFL someday. Coaching the Raiders, no doubt.
I love seeing Harbaugh lose - always. He is the epitome of a redass. Remember when UM lost to Mich State on a freak trick play? Oh - that was bliss. Watching his head nearly explode.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
As CPHawk pointed out - It's kind of weird how when the cheating supposedly started, 3 years ago, Michigan was seen as struggling/average and people were talking about getting rid of Harbaugh.
Suddenly, with this 'cheating that doesn't really matter because everyone does it', UM is a top 5 team. Suddenly getting better gets you better recruits so maybe they don't need to do it anymore. But it is odd how perfectly timed the 'recovery' of UM has been when contrasted w all the cheating/chicanery.
Almost like the cheating helped. Again, odd.