Jerry Jones=Joke

Largent80

Reaction score
I hope Dez goes against Sherm, that will be fun to watch. If that dump truck Joseph had any muscle, that pass isn't caught but it was an awesome catch.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
papashango":26e4xqve said:
MizzouHawkGal":26e4xqve said:
Sgt. Largent":26e4xqve said:
MizzouHawkGal":26e4xqve said:
So let me get this straight that mediot is saying Sherman won't be able to do any better than Joseph? The guy for Houston who gets lit up by everything ever?

All Jones said is they weren't going to be afraid to go after Sherman. Why is this shocking news?
They should. Specifically, with receiver Dez Bryant. Sherman won’t be able to cover Bryant any better than Texans cornerback Johnathan Joseph did in overtime on Sunday.
This would the shocking part I'm speaking about. Going after Sherman isn't shocking in itself but it's likely stupid but those are 2 different things. Big receivers are in Sherman's wheelhouse much better they match him up to Maxwell but what do I know.

This is what he's talking about:

64eca30f8c1debc03a668a15fb5b87fb

He's not saying Sherman can't be a better corner than Joseph. He's speaking on that OT play where Joseph had GREAT coverage on Bryant and he still caught it.

Jerry may be a joke but its not because of these comments. I just think you misinterpreted what he's saying. Its more of a credit to the coverage Joseph had on him. Joseph at one point was a top 10 corner in this league. I don't know what he is now but that is solid coverage up there.
It's not GREAT coverage if the DB never turns his head towards the ball, sorry!
That's Kelly Jennings like coverage right there!

papashango

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":30edp3vx said:

There's probably 2 or 3 guys in this league that makes that catch. It was great coverage. Granted, he could've played it better by turning around but that should've been a incomplete pass at the very least and in most cases it would be.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Does any inch of negativity need to be responded to in here as an act of war?

ivotuk

Reaction score
This part is hilarioius!

"In the fifth round of the 2011 draft, Jones and the Cowboys picked cornerback Josh Thomas with the 143rd selection. Eleven spots later, the Seahawks drafted Sherman.

It’s too late for Thomas to vindicate the Cowboys; he failed to make the 53-man roster as a rookie with the Cowboys. Last month, he signed with the Seahawks."

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":21ldt81k said:
Does any inch of negativity need to be responded to in here as an act of war?

Yes. Yes it does..............even the negativity that's not even negative.

OP
OP
S

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
In my defense, the first part of my post was that I am gald we have Paul Allen and not Jerry Jones...or did Paul Allen say (and I missed it) "We are going to shut out Dez Bryant" no because our owner, owns, our GM GM's and our coaches coach, as it should be!...lol

Largent80

Reaction score
Allen is smart enough to hire great people and he simply lets them achieve greatness without saying a word.

Jones puts his stamp on everything and it shows.

HansGruber

Reaction score
papashango":1wevfx60 said:
I don't know about the Saint's being cream puffs. They may have a terrible defense but their offense is pretty good. As long as Sean Payton is there, it always will be.

Enh?

Brees threw 3 picks on Sunday. He looked scared, confused, and just plain awful. That Saints offense has looked out of whack and just un-Saints-like all season. They're not dealing well with pressure, and were beaten with 3 man blitzes all day. Normally, I'd agree with you, but the Saints have been just terrible this season, even on offense. Their run game barely bailed them out last Sunday. While watching the game, one of the announcers mentioned that they've gone something like 3-10 since midway last season. They're currently 3rd place in their division, which most "experts" had them winning without question before the season started (indeed, many people were predicting a superbowl appearance).

Dallas beating them was not all that impressive. Surprising, yes, but not all that impressive.

When Dallas comes into Seattle, they're going to be facing a pissed-off defense that is arguably one of the greatest of all time. Then, you've got an offense that is on a dramatic upswing this year, with Russell Wilson playing absolutely lights-out football, and that is not a good combination. Much less dealing with crowd noise. This week will be a much bigger test than Dallas has had to deal with all season. I'll be surprised if they keep it within 14 points.

nanomoz

Reaction score
When did Jerrah become offensive coordinator? Working for this guy has to be so GD awful. Blech.

Largent80

Reaction score
Our defense is slowly but surely hitting it's stride. Teams have exploited the quick, short passing game, and Rivers/Gates had career games on the same day plus a brilliant game plan against us in incredible heat.

Our LB's are getting back to that level of last year, Burley is getting needed exp. in the slot. This defense is comin' ON.

The offense had 10 penalties on Monday 3 of those took 21 points off the board.

Make NO mistake Jerry, the Hawks are gonna kick your ass, yet again.

A

Anonymous

Doesn't Romo have the worst ever QB success rate in Seattle?

We're gonna smoke those fools.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
george-bush-laughing.jpg

Mick063

Reaction score
Looks like they want to give Weeden a shot the following week.

Romo's back isn't going to last if he tries to make a living in the Clink using five step drops. Throw to Dez with three step drops? Heh......Bam Bam Kam. Watch yer back Dez.

The weakest home opponent yet. You saw what happened to Rogers, Nelson, and Lacey. This is going to be worse.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
HansGruber":2pri44pw said:
Enh?

When Dallas comes into Seattle, they're going to be facing a pissed-off defense that is arguably one of the greatest of all time. .

Without Chancellor? I think we'll be very exploitable.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I would love to see Romo try a straight up fade on Sherman with Dez. Would absolutely love it. Even if he completes 'em, I'll take those odds on a completion/Sherman pick every time.

TwilightError

Reaction score
By talking, JJ is playing Shermans game and there are not many better than him.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
papashango":cdeai6kq said:
Sports Hernia":cdeai6kq said:

There's probably 2 or 3 guys in this league that makes that catch. It was great coverage. Granted, he could've played it better by turning around but that should've been a incomplete pass at the very least and in most cases it would be.
Wrong. The DB was in position to make the play, he didn't finish the play by getting his head turned or its a pick or incomplete, not great coverage. It was a nice catch by Dezzy, but let's not act like it was great coverage, it simply wasn't!