Jerome Baker meeting with Seahawks

bileever

Reaction score
Jerome Baker, Dolphins free agent linebacker is scheduled to meet with the Seahawks. He had a PFF grade of 66.6 and started all 17 games last season:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Sports Illustrated stated that he signed with the Browns a couple days ago, but now I see he had visits to the Titans and now Seahawks. Strange. He'll be cheap, but it's bothersome he's another OLB when the team is in desperate need of a MLB.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Sports Illustrated stated that he signed with the Browns a couple days ago, but now I see he had visits to the Titans and now Seahawks. Strange. He'll be cheap, but it's bothersome he's another OLB when the team is in desperate need of a MLB.
Depth - injuries happen, people suck at their jobs, etc

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Depth - injuries happen, people suck at their jobs, etc

Agreed for sure. Oh, I understand needing the bodies, but i'm starting to hit panic mode regarding the MLB position. I know there's plenty of time and it's just me. Lol

sutz

Reaction score
I'm starting to think that the obsession with the MLB position around here might be misplaced, especially if they go toward a more "pure" version of the 3-4, with its two ILBs. Maybe MM knows what he's doing and has JS on board, because they don't appear to be obsessing about the lack of one just yet. 🤷‍♂️

CPHawk

Reaction score
I'm starting to think that the obsession with the MLB position around here might be misplaced, especially if they go toward a more "pure" version of the 3-4, with its two ILBs. Maybe MM knows what he's doing and has JS on board, because they don't appear to be obsessing about the lack of one just yet. 🤷‍♂️
Who needs LBs? Our D would be fine with a few scrubs

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I see a little communism plan for our LBs, EDGES and the like - better together sort of synergy - draft/add players that compliment each other but don’t necessarily fit into a box

We have some flexibility. I see us drafting 2 LBs an edge and a DT - but who knows it’s free play time for Johnny and Mikey.

OP
OP
bileever

bileever

Reaction score
The linebacker position has evolved and become devalued to some extent. Maybe because the position has been devalued, there seems to be a dearth of great middle linebackers, like Bobby Wagner and Ray Lewis. The SAM linebacker barely gets on the field now, and has been replaced by the nickel corner or the third safety.

I'm not sure there is a MIKE free agent available that would solve our linebacker issues.

Hawknight

Reaction score
They are putting John Schneider on the board..man they must be desperate 😄

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score

His PFREF page shows ILB experience in like 4 of his 6 years at Left and Right.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Vander Esch was just cut by the Cowboys . . .

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Vanderesche has a neck issue that is believed to be career ending.

Latest posts