Jeremy Lane doesn't think Gronk is that good

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ExpatPack":2kjbzx65 said:
Except that Kam may be the one who gets racked back to childhood if he tries to hit Gronk on anything but a blind side.
Careful, you're mistaking fantasy wishes with reality. ;)

ExpatPack

Reaction score
CPHawk":25rtxmne said:
Who cares? Honestly, In the last 3 years only one TE gave us any problems, and it was 150 degrees that game. Lane won't even be the one asked to stop Gronk, KJ and Kam will take Gronk out of the game. If there is one thing I'm sure of, it's that Gronk won't be the reason NE wins.

You think it's going to be that easy? LOL. I'm no Patriots fan but come on, take the blinders off. I certainly think the LOB can limit the Pats WRs, but Gronk is a whole 'nother animal.

ExpatPack

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":15lmgumr said:
ExpatPack":15lmgumr said:
Except that Kam may be the one who gets racked back to childhood if he tries to hit Gronk on anything but a blind side.
Careful, you're mistaking fantasy wishes with reality. ;)

I'll be the first to say that Kam is a great safety and a helluva hitter, but there are other guys in this league that are scary like that, and Gronk is one of them. And I don't even like Gronk!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ExpatPack":1nu9zmm8 said:
You think it's going to be that easy? LOL. I'm no Patriots fan but come on, take the blinders off. I certainly think the LOB can limit the Pats WRs, but Gronk is a whole 'nother animal.
Give us a stat sheet that Gronk will have to be under for you to come in here and admit that the LoB owns Gronk, then.

Seriously, if we hold Gronk to fewer than X yards and X TDs, you'll praise the LoB. Gonna man up? :)

ExpatPack

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":iionsb2n said:
ExpatPack":iionsb2n said:
Give us a stat sheet that Gronk will have to be under for you to come in here and admit that the LoB owns Gronk, then.

Seriously, if we hold Gronk to fewer than X yards and X TDs, you'll praise the LoB. Gonna man up? :)

Sure. If they shut down Gronk I'll come and congratulate you. And if the LOB don't shut down Gronk like you all just assume that they are, what are you gonna do?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ExpatPack":33gzqcri said:
RolandDeschain":33gzqcri said:
ExpatPack":33gzqcri said:

Sure. If they shut down Gronk I'll come and congratulate you. And if the LOB don't shut down Gronk like you all just assume that they are, what are you gonna do?
I'd do the same thing; admit that Gronk bested the LoB.

Shutting down Gronk doesn't mean zero catches for the day. Tell us what he has to be limited to that you believe is fair, to be able to brag that the LoB shut Gronk down.

ExpatPack

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":sssqagjh said:
ExpatPack":sssqagjh said:
RolandDeschain":sssqagjh said:
ExpatPack":sssqagjh said:

I'd do the same thing; admit that Gronk bested the LoB.

Shutting down Gronk doesn't mean zero catches for the day. Tell us what he has to be limited to that you believe is fair, to be able to brag that the LoB shut Gronk down.

It's not just number of catches but their importance. I'd say around 5 catches for 60-some yards and a TD would be about a 50-50 tie vs. the LOB. If Gronk gets any more than that, I'll say he bested the LOB. If he gets significantly less, then the LOB has done their job.

Of course, if Gronk gets so much attention that it allows other guys to get open, you have to factor that in too.

HansGruber

Reaction score
The Pats fan saying Gronk "is like" Kam Chancellor. LOL

Can we please just start this game already?

Latest posts