Javon Hargrave signs with 9ers

JPatera76

Reaction score
Jesus, I was hoping we'd sign this guy, but the Stupid Fucks beat us to the punch. Hargrave signed a 4yr 84mil deal with the Stupid Fucks.
Sounds like they're going the rams route to buy a SB.. if it works, it works. If not, the meltdown will be fun to watch

QWERTY

Reaction score
Jesus, I was hoping we'd sign this guy, but the Stupid Fucks beat us to the punch. Hargrave signed a 4yr 84mil deal with the Stupid Fucks.
You think the Hawks have the cap to sign someone that high?

And when was the last time they spent money on FA.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Dang that sucks, wanted Hawks to sign him.

94Smith

Reaction score
Bit of a surprise. Lynch and Shanahan always prioritize DL

knownone

Reaction score
They're not paying a QB. So they can afford this move. Maybe adding another elite DL will help mitigate what looks like a disaster at QB.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Looks like another Dee Ford contract with a boatload of back end dead money. Good player but Seattle got the better, younger guy with way more athleticism in Dre’Mont

QWERTY

Reaction score
Looks like another Dee Ford contract with a boatload of back end dead money. Good player but Seattle got the better, younger guy with way more athleticism in Dre’Mont
Lol?

What kind of Comparision is that.

He's paired up with Nick Bosa.

Who is Dre'Mont paired with?

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
He took a contract they pays him less because he knows that the 49ers are loaded and can win the whole thing.

The 49ers only gave him 40 million guaranteed money 😆.

STOP THE HATE!

John Lynch once again is amazing.

Weadoption

Reaction score
they signed Kevin Givens too, arguably the best D line in the league considering that overall rotation. It will hurt to lose Sampson, no way they can afford him now.
Sampson is a damn good player, bet he ends up a hawk. Dude is a forced fumble machine given the number of snaps per game he gets.

94Smith

Reaction score
they signed Kevin Givens too, arguably the best D line in the league considering that overall rotation. It will hurt to lose Sampson, no way they can afford him now.
Sampson is a damn good player, bet he ends up a hawk. Dude is a forced fumble machine given the number of snaps per game he gets.
I am not a big Fan of Ebukam. Hopefully Drake Jackson fills that roll. He has flashes but definitely hit the rookie wall late season. I think Shanahan does not like playing rookies either

Marvin49

Reaction score
I am not a big Fan of Ebukam. Hopefully Drake Jackson fills that roll. He has flashes but definitely hit the rookie wall late season. I think Shanahan does not like playing rookies either
Totally agree.

He's more incredible athlete than good player. DE opposite Bosa is a position they need to upgrade. My guess is they are able to lure a free agent DE to a 1 year prove it deal and get one in the draft.

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
You remind me of the FOX sitcom 'Herman's Head' who had four personalities living in his head. In your case it's Trey, Lynch, Ford and Foster. You need an exorcism !