"It's All In God's hands" - Says Kam about his holdout

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
blue 22":3dwgt43p said:
Well... 2 Thessalonians 3:10 says if anyone doesn't want to work, neither let him eat. :stirthepot:
HA! That is one funny book. All the answers and all the counterarguments in one convenient package.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Matthew 5:37 Let your yes mean yes and your no no.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hey Kam.. you know what else was already written?

YOUR #@)(*#@ NAME ON THE @#)(@#)(* CONTRACT YOU SIGNED TWO YEARS AGO

aawolf

Reaction score
For those wondering, and too lazy to look it up---Proverbs 16:9 (NKJV) says:

A man’s heart plans his way,
But the Lord directs his steps.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hawknation2015":8epz817e said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Kam_Chancellor/status/643468025040109568[/tweet]

"A planet of playthings
We dance on the strings
Of powers we cannot perceive"

"You can choose a ready guide
In some celestial voice.
If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice
You can choose from phantom fears
And kindness that can kill;
I will choose a path that's clear-
I will choose free will"

Sigh. Hopefully God tells him to sign and report.

endzorn

Reaction score
Endzorn 16:9
- And the Lord said unto his poker buddies, "I don't know what this fool thinks I'm going to do about it. I had $50 on the Hawks -3 and $50 on the under. As far as I'm concerned he owes ME."

Hawknight

Reaction score
Phoenix":1244n6ls said:
Man, I hate to start a Kam thread, let alone a religiously toned one, but here we go again - it's up to God now.

"Gee Scott of 710 ESPN Seattle's "Justin and Gee" has a unique perspective on the situation – he's a confidant of the three-time Pro Bowler and shared some of what Chancellor said to him on the phone Monday morning.

"I said 'So what next?' His comment back to me was, 'Gee, it's all in God's hands,'" Scott said."

Also:
"Are you moving on or not?" Scott asked of the Seahawks. "When I say get rid of Kam, trade him. Because if it's going to be next man up, let's truly be about next man up. Let's dive in with Dion Bailey, no matter what."

Article here:
http://mynorthwest.com/292/2810697/...-says-his-holdout-with-Seahawks-in-Gods-hands

You can listen to it here:
http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_player_sports/?a=9992136&p=1116&n=Justin and Gee

Let's keep this at least civil -

:)

No disrespect to God...but God doesn't write out the checks. :sarcasm_off:

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":clhhgb9a said:
If Pete holds to his word; if Kam isn't back By tomorrow he will be coughing up another $267K for this week. God must want Kam to be destitute! :sarcasm_off:

On a more serious note what happens if say Earl or Sherm gets injured trying to make up for the hole he left for them to cover. Still Gods will?

Actually, he can show up at any time prior to the game to save himself a game check. He doesn't have to be on the roster on Sunday to get paid, he just has to report and start the physical / other processes to make sure he can start training with the team.

I don't understand all this "leave it up to God" stuff that people are doing anymore. "I don't want to take responsibility for my decisions, so I'll just sit idle and let God decide". God loves inaction. Good plan.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Earlier this offseason, Kam tweeted out a verse about not complaining about your wages. No joke.

I think it was in response to Bennett's whining, but maybe someone should send Kam the reminder since it must not have sunk in to his own brain.

chris98251

Reaction score
We don't need another thread let alone one with overtones of religion, use another Kam Thread, I'll even let you pick one, we have a plethora of selections these days.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3j2qekmy said:
Earlier this offseason, Kam tweeted out a verse about not complaining about your wages. No joke.

I think it was in response to Bennett's whining, but maybe someone should send Kam the reminder since it must not have sunk in to his own brain.

They did but they all got blocked. Lol

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawknight":3iaf8eq0 said:
No disrespect to God...but God doesn't write out the checks. :sarcasm_off:

God must be one hell of a sports agent. He hooked Russ up earlier this offseason, and 100 other FA's

Status
Not open for further replies.