It just seems sunnier somehow in the NFC right now! The douche is gone!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
He's got a stud now in Garrett Wilson.

I don't like Star Trek villain Robert Saleh, so him being paired with Rodgers in New York is interesting.

Going the route of Brett Favre. Guess we'll see Rodgers throwing passes in Vikings gear in two seasons. Rodgers to Justin Jefferson? Look out.

chris98251

Reaction score
Oh and could not be in a better division, interesting to watch Belichick's counter move now.

DJrmb

Reaction score
He's got a stud now in Garrett Wilson.

I don't like Star Trek villain Robert Saleh, so him being paired with Rodgers in New York is interesting.

Going the route of Brett Favre. Guess we'll see Rodgers throwing passes in Vikings gear in two seasons. Rodgers to Justin Jefferson? Look out.
I'm really interested to see how Saleh and Rodgers get along (or if they can). Especially if they don't win right away... let Aaron's meltdown commence.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

ivotuk

Reaction score
LOL! Packers got screwed! We got two each 1sts, two each 2nds, Lock, Fant, and Shelby Harris for an aging Russell Wilson. :p

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
The Jets gave up too much. I hate to see the Packers potentially get a first round pick in 2024. I want the Packers to slide into mediocrity.
I really don’t think this is true.

Jets get:
Rodgers
15th (1st round) pick this years draft
5th rounder this years draft

Green Bay:
13th (1st round) this years draft
2nd & 6th rounder this years draft
Conditional 2nd rounder in 2024

SO Green bay is gaining 2 slots up in this years first a second and traded a 6th for a 5th rounder this year and a conditional second next year.

IMHO Jets got a great deal.

This is nothing for the fleecing Denver got from Schneider. Hahahaha.

BTW the conditional second rounder could be a first but even so Erin will still make the Jets a better team and that pick sill not be top 10 by any stretch. Then again we said the same with Denver so there is that…………………...

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I'm really interested to see how Saleh and Rodgers get along (or if they can). Especially if they don't win right away... let Aaron's meltdown commence.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Saleh got Hackett as his oc. We will now be able to see if Hackett can win with his chosen qb…

bileever

Reaction score

Jets get:
Rodgers

Green Bay:

SO Green bay is gaining 2 slots up in this years first a second and traded a 6th for a 5th rounder this year and a conditional second next year.

BTW the conditional second rounder could be a first but even so Erin will still make the Jets a better team and that pick sill not be top 10 by any stretch. Then again we said the same with Denver so there is that…………………...
You're right. The original ESPN article misreported that it was going to be a conditional first round pick, which was what I thought was too much.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
You're right. The original ESPN article misreported that it was going to be a conditional first round pick, which was what I thought was too much.
It is going to be a 1st round pick in 2024 if Rodgers plays at least 65% of the snaps in 2023. Both ESPN and NFL Network currently have this on their websites.

bileever

Reaction score

Jets get:
Rodgers

Green Bay:

Actually, that second rounder becomes a 2024 first round pick if Rodgers plays 65 percent of the Jets' snaps this year. I go back to my original opinion that the Jets gave up too much. 65% is not that high a bar.