It’s throwback week!

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Been looking forward to seeing our team in throwbacks since way before it was announced. I really like the current uniforms, way more that the previous XL ones, but I’m seriously stoked about the old blue and green throwbacks. Kinda hoping they will energize me and I’ll feel 30 years younger!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am not greedy...But have a throwback hat. I will be wearing it this weekend. Not sure where I am gonna be too.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Been looking forward to seeing our team in throwbacks since way before it was announced. I really like the current uniforms, way more that the previous XL ones, but I’m seriously stoked about the old blue and green throwbacks. Kinda hoping they will energize me and I’ll feel 30 years younger!
I wasn't from that era - so I don't have all the nostalgia that some of you dudes do about the throwback stuff -

It's neat. Maybe all it's retro shiny-ness will give us the superpowers that we need to beat a dangerous looking Browns team!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Can't wait. Have my Wagner throwback ready to go this weekend. Want to see a complete win this weekend so the team will feel forced to wear this uni as often as possible.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Was excited about the throwback game until I've found that my original Wagner jersey I ordered in June was cancelled three weeks ago due to them not being able to fulfill the order. Then, last week most of the fan gear websites advertised the Wagner jersey was back. I placed the order again thinking I'd get it before the game. Projected deliver date 10/30/2023. SMH! :mad:

kidhawk

Reaction score
Was excited about the throwback game until I've found that my original Wagner jersey I ordered in June was cancelled three weeks ago due to them not being able to fulfill the order. Then, last week most of the fan gear websites advertised the Wagner jersey was back. I placed the order again thinking I'd get it before the game. Projected deliver date 10/30/2023. SMH! :mad:

Wagner's have been selling crazy fast. I ordered mine the morning they went on sale and it took about 6 weeks to get here. (a little more than 5 weeks to be shipped). There are a few others I would have gotten if I hadn't been able to get the Wagner, but I'm glad I was able to get mine ordered right out of the gate, and his play this year has made me even happier about the purchase.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Can't wait. Have my Wagner throwback ready to go this weekend. Want to see a complete win this weekend so the team will feel forced to wear this uni as often as possible.
Me too...haven't even worn it yet....sounds like a great opportunity to break it out...I have way too many Seahawk jerseys lol

Greenhell

Reaction score
Wagner's have been selling crazy fast. I ordered mine the morning they went on sale and it took about 6 weeks to get here. (a little more than 5 weeks to be shipped). There are a few others I would have gotten if I hadn't been able to get the Wagner, but I'm glad I was able to get mine ordered right out of the gate, and his play this year has made me even happier about the purchase.
I also ordered mine the day they came out. The NFL had been planning for the throwbacks for a few years now and to have dropped the ball on this jersey is ridiculous. I'm keeping my order only because I said I'd buy a Wagner only if they did his in a throwback version.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I also ordered mine the day they came out. The NFL had been planning for the throwbacks for a few years now and to have dropped the ball on this jersey is ridiculous. I'm keeping my order only because I said I'd buy a Wagner only if they did his in a throwback version.

I feel for you. I didn't get mine cancelled, but it was delayed for several weeks after the original delivery date. You'd think that they'd have prepared better for such an anticipated item. I (likely same as you) knew the date they were to be put on sale and was waiting for them to go live and placed the order. You'd think that they'd have provisions to get everything ordered out the door reasonably quick, but apparently that was too much to ask. Hopefully they will surprise you and you'll see it delivered on Friday.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I feel for you. I didn't get mine cancelled, but it was delayed for several weeks after the original delivery date. You'd think that they'd have prepared better for such an anticipated item. I (likely same as you) knew the date they were to be put on sale and was waiting for them to go live and placed the order. You'd think that they'd have provisions to get everything ordered out the door reasonably quick, but apparently that was too much to ask. Hopefully they will surprise you and you'll see it delivered on Friday.
Fingers crossed! I hope so. It's not like I don't already have plenty of the old throwbacks but it would be nice to rock the new #54. I'm 50 and not into jerseys like I was 20 years ago. I haven't bought a jersey since the days of the LOB. Damn, I feel old now. :cautious::ROFLMAO:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So excited! It's the only home game I am attending this year because I wanted to see the throwbacks in person to relive the nostalgia. Taking my daughter...I really hope we win. If we lose I told her I am not taking her to anymore games (every game she has gone to they have lost), lol. GO HAWKS!!!

kidhawk

Reaction score
So excited! It's the only home game I am attending this year because I wanted to see the throwbacks in person to relive the nostalgia. Taking my daughter...I really hope we win. If we lose I told her I am not taking her to anymore games (every game she has gone to they have lost), lol. GO HAWKS!!!

We aren't allowed to have a losing record in these EVER

Boohman14

Reaction score
I still have an original "Stoner Hawk" hat I'm gonna wear to the tap-house. I got it in like 1980 or 1981 when I went to a pre-season Colts/Seahawks game. I was Baltimore Colts fan before the Seahawks came to Seattle. I wanted to see Burt Jones in Person. I left the game marveling at how Largent ran routs and seemed open every play. Seahawks won but Jones did hit a long TD pass.