Inspiration, Rituals, and Preperation

main

Reaction score
My wife have been wearing the same Wilson jersey during this win streak. We always have our dog and baby son wear their Seahawks gear starting the morning of gameday. I also always post a "#gohawks" on my facebook page before the game. <--- When I was at the stadium for the NFC championship game, my facebook post of "#gohawks" wouldn't post because my internet was slow in the stadium.. it took a while to post. During this time, the Hawks were losing. When it finally posted, the Hawks started their come back.

"It's only weird if it doesn't work" (Budlight)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I do "the ritual" every single work day. I work about a half mile from the stadium, so I walk down past the stadium on my lunch break, take some pics, post them etc. Been doing it all season long. It's only strange if it doesn't work.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
Z_Man, where can I read your book? I've done some writing myself, even won a couple awards and a fellowship for it, and I've been paying back independent authors who've supported me by doing video reviews on my site. Would love to put yours in the rotation. I do have a rule that I only talk about books I liked. If I cannot find something supportive and encouraging to say about it, I don't discuss it. There is plenty of negativity out there on the web, and I don't add to it by being publicly discouraging.

Latest posts