Inside the NFL video clip. A praising of RW.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
On the 0:37 mark, just more evidences our guys getting held on plays, look at that hand holding onto Bennett's face mask, no call but Bennett still got the sack.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
So ..... Doug was able to get wide open by NOT running the designed route? Red flag maybe? For three seasons now the NFL network guys have been pointing out that we have a problem with our route concept. Maybe the staff could take a look?

Rob12

Reaction score
Cartire":b46vu4j7 said:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seahawks/0ap3000000598073/Inside-the-NFL-Seahawks-vs-Vikings-highlights

Honestly, I didnt know it to be true until hearing Doug say it himself. But he didnt know the route, and almost in a shocked response commented, "I ran underneath him, He just threw a beautiful ball."

Must watch.

Such an awesome video.

Baldwin:

"Ball would have been caught by my facemask."

Russell is in the zone, entering his prime, and we have one hell of an era of Seahawks football in front of us. It's been great so far, and no matter how this year turns out, I feel like this is just the beginning.

Rob12

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":fvpa8wlx said:
On the 0:37 mark, just more evidences our guys getting held on plays, look at that hand holding onto Bennett's face mask, no call but Bennett still got the sack.

Bennett was a beast in that game. Just total domination.

Rob12

Reaction score
brimsalabim":a4ey0xd6 said:
So ..... Doug was able to get wide open by NOT running the designed route? Red flag maybe? For three seasons now the NFL network guys have been pointing out that we have a problem with our route concept. Maybe the staff could take a look?

Uh, so bro, you actually see a negative in that video? Receivers run the wrong routes sometimes. It worked out pretty well.

It's not a red flag. Improvisation, just like our QB does all the time. If you're a receiver in this offense, you can't believe that the standard routes are always going to get it done.

Anyway, loved the video. Beautiful.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
I said the same thing when i watched it earlier tonight. There is no way the zebras didn't see that facemask. it really is baffling. My son says the "Bennetts jersey is always messed up"

Ozzy

Reaction score
That was awesome, thanks for sharing cartire

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Rob12":1cwlmbf1 said:
brimsalabim":1cwlmbf1 said:

Uh, so bro, you actually see a negative in that video? Receivers run the wrong routes sometimes. It worked out pretty well.

It's not a red flag. Improvisation, just like our QB does all the time. If you're a receiver in this offense, you can't believe that the standard routes are always going to get it done.

No not negative at all. I loved that play. Loved the whole clip. What I was pointing out was just like the last play in the super bowl the defender read the play and knew what was coming. That is why the "broken" play worked so well. Teams know our sets and how to diagnose our plays. We can use that to our advantage by running different routes from the same old formations.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
brimsalabim":jisva2lr said:
Rob12":jisva2lr said:
brimsalabim":jisva2lr said:

No not negative at all. I loved that play. Loved the whole clip. What I was pointing out was just like the last play in the super bowl the defender read the play and knew what was coming. That is why the "broken" play worked so well. Teams know our sets and how to diagnose our plays. We can use that to our advantage by running different routes from the same old formations.

Hahahahaahahah. No. the defender had no idea. And a 9 Over was not defended either on zero coverage. The defender had no idea what it was.

some strong BS right there though. You sound like you believed it yourself when you wrote it.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":1rgw869w said:

Yeah, that play stood out with me. Pure studliness!

canfan

Reaction score
Cartire":ady91c20 said:
brimsalabim":ady91c20 said:
Rob12":ady91c20 said:
brimsalabim":ady91c20 said:

Hahahahaahahah. No. the defender had no idea. And a 9 Over was not defended either on zero coverage. The defender had no idea what it was.

some strong BS right there though. You sound like you believed it yourself when you wrote it.[/quote

My dog died last week. Damn you Bevell!! :sarcasm_on:

lobohawk

Reaction score
Yeah. The defender was beat whether Baldwin went high or low. He just picked the unplanned side. Still got to the same box where the ball was supposed to be.

The key here is that Russell expected or better yet trusted that Baldwin would get there and didn't wait to throw.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":1dckp6v5 said:

But don't worry, I'm still hearing vikings fans whining about how lopsided the officiating was.

That crap has been happening to our D line all season. Don't get why it's not getting called

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1sxb9qbx said:
theincrediblesok":1sxb9qbx said:

But don't worry, I'm still hearing vikings fans whining about how lopsided the officiating was.

That crap has been happening to our D line all season. Don't get why it's not getting called

I've been harping the same noncalls since last season, especially in the Dallas game. Refs are letting other teams get away with more but then proceed to call alot more calls on us, on both sides of our team.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":3inhsmzi said:
Jerhawk":3inhsmzi said:
theincrediblesok":3inhsmzi said:

I've been harping the same noncalls since last season, especially in the Dallas game. Refs are letting other teams get away with more but then proceed to call alot more calls on us, on both sides of our team.

We're just to hard not to watch. They've got the best seat in the house to watch Hawks kick ass. Unfortunately, it limits the time they focus on the other team. I wouldn't be able to resist watching such dominate speed and strength of the Seahawks either.

Latest posts