Inside the NFL Coverage

Shock2k

Reaction score
1) I really hope folks have this. They had some coverage you didn't see and it was awesome. Like Sherman and Russell walking along singing Sinatra
2) I was sure the Inside the NFL crew would hammer Sherman. They did the exact opposite, and called BS on the "thug" label.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Watched it just now and loved it. So many great clips, loved Sherm and Russell signing together near the end.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I watched it tonight, as I do every week, and if you didn't see it, you HAVE to! The first 20 mins of the hour-long show was on the "appetizer" game, the game to whet your appetite on, The AFC Championship game. Then it was on to the main course, The NFC Championship game. They broke up the highlights into two segments, which I have NEVER seen them do before. They showed the first half, then an interlude breaking it down, then back to the highlights, where "Century Link Field was gonna get loud". NFL Films does some awesome work, of course, but this is the finest work I've seen to date. I can't wait to see the end-of-season hour long vid they make for us, like they did for the 2005 Season!! I will watch this again off my DVR just before the Super Bowl just to get pumped... My wife agreed that that would be a very good idea. Top Notch Work ITNFL!!!

(oh, who am I kidding... I'll watch it at least 20 times before the Super Bowl! :lol: )

UKHawk

Reaction score
Are these videos available online anywhere (a link would be awesome) for the poor folks not living in the US.

Go Hawks :icon_new: