Indiana 12th man!

indyhawk1984

Reaction score
On behalf of the Hoosier State I would like to welcome the 12th man in. Probably a little geographically confusing to many of you how I have been in Indiana my whole life and been a 12 during the amazing Peyton Manning era. However the hawks is what took my heart and it is what I stick with year after year. I won't be able to attend the game unfortunately but knowing my hawks are right here with the spirits of the 12....nothing better than that. It's a special week for me here and I hope we can humble the "prodigy" that is Andrew Luck. Been out to the Clink back in 08 and LOVED it. So much love for you guys and the views your bring to the board. I keep up on most of my seahawks news here....not ESPN, of FOX sports...it's .net......that is saying something.

Bring the noise Gentlemen!

IndianaHawkFan3

Reaction score
Woo hoo!!!!!! :thirishdrinkers: Another indianahawk fan! Grew up in Tacoma....went to wazzu.... moved to south bend for a job in TV.... lived here since 1985.... I am taking my 3 daughters to the game Sunday with the Midwest seahawkers! Group of about 50 of us representing the 12th man!!! :thirishdrinkers: it can be a challenge rooting for the hawks surrounded by bears colts and of all things Steelers fans :pukeface: wish you could join us! Go hawks!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I tried to get tickets to the game but there weren't any available for me.
I am not a Hoosier but rather a northern neighbor(Southwestern MI). To the people going, rep the 12's well! GoHawks!

OP
OP
I

indyhawk1984

Reaction score
Right good to know we will be flying our colors and be represented. Yes the Steelers fans do run rampant around here, however they have been getting there's about 10 fold so far this year. Might be lucky to win 4 games that team. Colts fans are rather classy for the most part and shouldn't give you any gruff win or lose. I have never had an issue out of any of them being a Hawks fan. There is nothing quite as special in football as the 12th man though. Making an impact screaming yourself hoarse...this there any better experience as a fan anywhere?

DKWinnie

Reaction score
Indiana Hawk. I am coming in from DC and 4 of my relatives are flying in from Sea for the game. What day is your group of 50 getting to town? Are you guys doing a tailgate? For other home away games the 12th man has often taken over a local watering hole the night before the game. I hope that happens again. If any other Seahawks fans out there know of plans or are organizing them for this weekend lets hear 'em and get he 12th represented in Indy!

GO HAWKS,

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
IndianaHawkFan3":xkc1s2bi said:
Woo hoo!!!!!! :thirishdrinkers: Another indianahawk fan! Grew up in Tacoma....went to wazzu.... moved to south bend for a job in TV.... lived here since 1985.... I am taking my 3 daughters to the game Sunday with the Midwest seahawkers! Group of about 50 of us representing the 12th man!!! :thirishdrinkers: it can be a challenge rooting for the hawks surrounded by bears colts and of all things Steelers fans :pukeface: wish you could join us! Go hawks!

I'll be sitting with that group too. (And tailgating as well.) I'm the big redhead in the Marshawn Lynch jersey, though I realize I may not be the only one who fits that description. Coming with a couple of Hawk friends, looking forward to meeting more fellow Hawk fans. This will be a blast.

DKWinnie

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1bm20493 said:
I am not a Hoosier but rather a northern neighbor(Southwestern MI). To the people going, rep the 12's well! GoHawks!

Go to scorebig.com. I did it tonight for my uncle and got dirt cheap tickets. It's kind of like priceline. I've never used them before but so far seems legit (they advertise on the NFL network) so I suspect they are reputable.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
DKWinnie":1vqnqh62 said:
Indiana Hawk. I am coming in from DC and 4 of my relatives are flying in from Sea for the game. What day is your group of 50 getting to town? Are you guys doing a tailgate? For other home away games the 12th man has often taken over a local watering hole the night before the game. I hope that happens again. If any other Seahawks fans out there know of plans or are organizing them for this weekend lets hear 'em and get he 12th represented in Indy!

GO HAWKS,

We're taking over Basey's right by Lucas Oil the night before. Come one, come all. Tailgating the next day too.

DKWinnie

Reaction score
We're taking over Basey's right by Lucas Oil the night before. Come one, come all. Tailgating the next day too.[/quote]

Basey's? I lived in Indy before getting stationed in DC. I'm not familiar with that place. What is it by? It's not a big deal as you know everything is in walking distance in Indy. We will be flying our 12th man colors so look forward to meeting y'all Saturday!!!

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
If you Google it you might recognize it on sight. I did, and I didn't know it by name previously either. But yeah it's right by the stadium.

DKWinnie

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":zzto8es8 said:
If you Google it you might recognize it on sight. I did, and I didn't know it by name previously either. But yeah it's right by the stadium.

Haha yea if only there was a way I could've easily found out about it myself...google LOL!!

Just looked it up. I've never been in there but you're right I do remember the place.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I'm going to watch the Cougs game at 4:00 Saturday at Colts Grille too, in case any Coug fans see this and are looking for a game-watching spot on Saturday. Colts Grille is great and I go there regularly. Definitely planning on going there and engaging in some friendly trash talk before the tailgating on Sunday also.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
DKWinnie":9vfcfeg8 said:
Seahwkgal":9vfcfeg8 said:

Go to scorebig.com. I did it tonight for my uncle and got dirt cheap tickets. It's kind of like priceline. I've never used them before but so far seems legit (they advertise on the NFL network) so I suspect they are reputable.

I need handicapped accessible seats. Almost impossible to get right now and ticketmaster told me they are sold out. It sucks. :(

IndianaHawkFan3

Reaction score
Yep meeting at baseys sat night with the Midwest seahawkers! Bob from that group organized agroup ticket sale back in July.... 8pm sat night with door prizes and araffle for a Thomas jersey! Then 10am tailgate sunday with more. Raffle items food etc...... about 50 or more have tickets.... nosebleed but still cheering! I went 4years ago and Had to suffer through Seneca Wallace.... colts fans are great...nice. bears fans????? Lets just say its a slice of heaven beating them just to shut them up! Would be awesome to have them at clink during the playoffs! I digress...here's to a great game Sunday! Go hawks!

OP
OP
I

indyhawk1984

Reaction score
IndianaHawkFan3":21qumjti said:
Yep meeting at baseys sat night with the Midwest seahawkers! Bob from that group organized agroup ticket sale back in July.... 8pm sat night with door prizes and araffle for a Thomas jersey! Then 10am tailgate sunday with more. Raffle items food etc...... about 50 or more have tickets.... nosebleed but still cheering! I went 4years ago and Had to suffer through Seneca Wallace.... colts fans are great...nice. bears fans????? Lets just say its a slice of heaven beating them just to shut them up! Would be awesome to have them at clink during the playoffs! I digress...here's to a great game Sunday! Go hawks!

Ya Bears fans are quite famous for flapping their jaws. Beating them is always such a great great pleasure. I am definitely keeping an eye out for any tickets that aren't too pricey this week. I might have to sit in a sea of Colts blue. Doesn't matter though....it isn't like sitting in a group of Niners fans or anything dumb like that :)

DKWinnie

Reaction score
IndianaHawkFan3":1l35w36u said:

Oh we were at the drubbing at Lucas Oil too. This game will be completely different than that one!!

I also went to Soldier Field for the Playoff game there a few years back. The fans were pretty obnoxious. I think it would've been much worse had the Seahawks actually won. Still nothing compared do the DB 9ers fans last year at The Stick. It was like a demilitarized zone. They stopped selling beer before halftime because of all the fights...anyway looking forward to Basey's sounds like fun!!!

IndianaHawkFan3

Reaction score
Yeah bear fans! Ughhhhhhhh. But for more on the Midwest Seahawkers check out their website and Facebook page! That's how I hooked up with tickets and a great feeling of not being a lone hawk fan in Indiana! This internet thing just might have a future! Its great at getting us 12th men and women together! Sure hope seahawkgal can get tickets! Go hawks

OP
OP
I

indyhawk1984

Reaction score
Sorry to ressurect the thread and blow the dust off but had to share.

JUST GOT TICKETS TO SUNDAY's GAME FELLA'S

THE Hawk Gods smiled and me and I have been granted access to the nose bleeds and all I can bring along is my passion and 12th man spirit!

Cya all there!

w00t!

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Getting on the last leg of my plane ride to Indy now, tickets in tow. Thanks to the in laws for moving out there :)

On a serious note, I am going with my wife... There is a small (10%) chance she can't go.... If so.. Ill be on here trying to give a ticket away in a few days.

Looking forward to the game!