Im getting sick of Pete's face.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
No way to have any sense of objectivity if you suddenly want to punch the head coach of your favorite team despite him basically always being over .500 and bringing the team its only Super Bowl win.

I get disappointment in recent results, but christ almighty this petulance lol

cymatica

Reaction score
No way to have any sense of objectivity if you suddenly want to punch the head coach of your favorite team despite him basically always being over .500 and bringing the team its only Super Bowl win.

I get disappointment in recent results, but christ almighty this petulance lol
Weren't you the guy defending Pete's horrible onside kick decision last week? Yeah, objectivity 🤣

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Wow all the Pete hate??? The greatest coach in team history...best there is was and ever will be...

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Weren't you the guy defending Pete's horrible onside kick decision last week? Yeah, objectivity 🤣
You can't help yourself, can you? You're really, really hurt by me defending a decision based on straight-up win probability. It's weird.

I laid out my logic-based reasoning in great detail, and you've done nothing but piss and moan since.

Hawknight

Reaction score
I'm grateful for Pete's legacy in Seattle. I never could get him to chew a piece of gum and autograph it for me. 😆 My biggest disappointment 😞 😉

cymatica

Reaction score
You can't help yourself, can you? You're really, really hurt by me defending a decision based on straight-up win probability. It's weird.

I laid out my logic-based reasoning in great detail, and you've done nothing but piss and moan since.
🤣🤣🤣. You and Pete are the only ones in the country who thought that was a good decision. 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts