Im done with Jeremy Lane.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Yeah he got the INT. But dude can't stay healthy for shit. Find us someone who isn't injury prone. Oh and fire bevell

gadgor

Reaction score
He's a great player but isn't he like 170 lbs?

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Calling out the opposing teams' best player doesn't help either, but man, I wish he would have been there the whole game. Simon was worked like a two-dollar whore yet again.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Are you really calling out a guy for this?
cf3af93202351bfbf45fd0f5f1d8abf5.jpg

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Oh, come on. Really? The dudes arm broke in half. Instead of "oh man, that sucks. I hope his arm heals normally", you think "oh man, this guy sucks. What a dick for breaking his arm AFTER PICKING OFF THE BALL and fighting for yardage".

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Having had that exact same injury during a motorcycle wreck, I would just like to say that the OP made the sort of post that I would only expect from the most mentally challenged of the chimps that cheer for the raiders or ninners. Really.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Only problem I had with Lane was him running it out of the end zone. It should have been obvious to him that he had very little chance of making the 20. He wanted to be a hero and losing him to that decision was a major factor in the way this game played out.

I really hope he is able to fully recover from that though, he has nothing but good thoughts from me on a full recovery.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Bitter":1tjjwfx6 said:
Only problem I had with Lane was him running it out of the end zone. It should have been obvious to him that he had very little chance of making the 20. He wanted to be a hero and losing him to that decision was a major factor in the way this game played out.

I really hope he is able to fully recover from that though, he has nothing but good thoughts from me on a full recovery.

Amen. Kneel it down. Dumb decision.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
BocciHawk":35kczvoa said:
Bitter":35kczvoa said:

Amen. Kneel it down. Dumb decision.

Saw that too. Nothing but adreniline from that point though. Guy was making a play, and the more experienced players weren't around to stop him. Happened too quick.

253hawk

Reaction score
I'm done with all the 'fans' that are done with our players. Go jump off the space needle.

Rob12

Reaction score
I mean, my post in Week 17 about Luke was bad too, but man... Dude makes a huge pick and breaks his arm, and this is what you come up with? Come on, man.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Yeah I would be done with him too after all he saved a TD with an interception and got badly injured on the return. I have a tremendous idea let's stick with Simon he gave up two td's not to mention the rest of the targets. If Lane was in the game Brady doesn't pick the secondary apart, the drop from Lane to Simon is way more severe than anticipated.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
NorCalHawk12":2tolv801 said:
And Lane could have had a shot at Gronk a couple times. Maybe would have covered him on that one TD that I think Wagner was covering.

It was KJ Wright but I take your point.

Latest posts