Ifedi

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Scorpion05":2418iasg said:
Shanegotyou11":2418iasg said:
Your wrong here. I know ifedi is the whipping boy here like bevell was. Just maybe, ya know just maybe its russ at fault as well?

You know russ sitting there for 3-4 seconds before getting sacked. I mean most linemen will have a issue. Russ needs to start getting the ball out faster. I mean maybe when we rid our oc bevell.

Um what you mean bevell was fired?

Its partly russ and partly the line.

Watch Green Bay last week when Rodgers stayed in the pocket. Watch Green Bay on Sunday against the Vikings. Then tell me that they don’t have better protection.

After that, watch the Steelers protecting Big Ben. Ifedi is a joke

Russell screwed up, he played badly. His pick six throw was one of the worst I’ve seen from him, although Rodgers ALMOST threw a similar pick six last week against “Da Bears!!”

But I don’t understand why it’s so hard to acknowledge what’s obvious. Ifedi is terrible, that doesn’t mean Russ is faultless. It means that in a timing offense protection is key. You CANNOT expect Russell to rush every throw under 3 seconds. It’s unrealistic for any NFL offense.

And I don’t care who Ifedi is going against. This is the NFL, and most other linemen in the league are holding their own. I have never seen Ifedi have one WOW moment against top pass rushers
Rodgers,Brady and Brees would shred that rush with audibles for quick out
passes because they can read that coming.I just don't see that from RW.,It is a big
peeve with me on him.I know they all get sacked but not like he does ..

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
I believe Ifedi is bad because he lacks great balance. He gets over extended and has trouble recovering.

At times he sets so deep into the pocket that he is actually right in RW’s face.

OP
OP
MontanaHawk05

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":2jptd7r5 said:
Ifedi played really well tonight. A few mistakes, but overall he held his own. Back off the dude and let him continue to grow.

He was terrible. Cedes too much ground upon the snap, gets bullied back, always late spotting incoming rushers. These are fundamental mistakes for a first-round pick in his third year.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
HawkNuts":2awipfmk said:
I believe Ifedi is bad because he lacks great balance. He gets over extended and has trouble recovering.

At times he sets so deep into the pocket that he is actually right in RW’s face.

He stands straight up immediately an loses all ground at line of scrimmage, from there on he gets pushed back, letting the pocket get breached.
He just can't move his big body quick enough to be effective. Alot of the time he gets in the way because of his size but, most of the time the DE will go around him.