IF we hadn't signed Harvin...

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":1o5pg4ki said:
If the germans hadn't bombed perl harbor - would we be speaking japanese? Too hard to tell for certain.

Ha! I see what you did there with the Germans and Pearl Harbor. :lol: I thought it was pretty funny...

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
As has been said, if nothing else, Harvin is a force to be concerned about. Even if he is in on a few minor plays, that could push several down linemen on him and break skittlemaster free. Him being a niner would make that team a serious contender. 3 wideouts are a concern with CK in the pocket or able to run. That being said, I am glad he is on our team and available in the next few weeks. Woulda coulda shoulda....kept Hutch maybe... and let go others....we are better now. I see a happy year ahead for the 12th man.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
" if the Germans didn't bomb Pearl Harbor would we be speaking Japanese? " is that supposed to be an Animal House reference? Any way we don't need a guard right now but we could use a healthy star left tackle.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Guard, like linebacker should be a cheap position. You shouldn't pay top dollar for one as that takes money away from much more important positions.

And no, I don't think it would have a big impact on us - besides who was available?

nanomoz

Reaction score
rjdriver":9b38is68 said:
CALIHAWK1":9b38is68 said:
We are 3-0.

This.

We are 3-0 against two quality teams. One of those teams is the defending NFC champs. The other is a 10AM east coast win against a very talented team. Our best pass rusher has been out, our starting CB has been out and our our speed rushing first round pick has been out.

At 3-0 we are looking at getting a playmaker in a month or so who was getting talk about being league MVP last year. LEAUGE MVP. I can't wait.

We are eating a five course meal and we are saving the steak for last. Just wait.

Awesome. Not to say being 3-0 should preclude analysis and criticism--but using an un-detailed hypothetical to critique a roster decision that still has a good shot of putting this team closer to a super bowl victory is a hard conversation starter.

Captain planet making trees 1

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Pete and John already have a good idea regarding which OL position they will pick in the first round. They know that it is probably our weakest link as far as durability is concerned. Can you believe how good we are going to be in five years? What if Russell plays until he is 37 like Patton?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
We could have drafted JJ Watt if we made a different decision about personnel. Woulda, coulda, shoulda....now imagine the 49ers with him around week 7-8? Big trouble for us I say. He's a difference maker that demands specific gameplanning. Now team him with an elite level quarterback that's his same age? Ridiculous.