If not the Hawks , than GO SF !

GemCity

Reaction score
I’m not rooting for anyone in our division…ever.

OP
OP
xray

xray

Reaction score
LOL..I asked what have the 49ers have ever done to the Hawks to generate so much hate , and nobody has an answer other than...I just hate them . I see some folks in here that seem to only be Seahawk football fans ; not football fans . If you don't watch the SB , regardless of who's playing , you ain't a real football fan .

Parallax

Reaction score
I see sports rivalries as a quasi-tribal thing. We choose our tribes and then get caught up in prehistorical genetic programming. At its most extreme, it allows war and other real fights over limited resources.

It must begin with dehumanization. If one thinks about the children who will be sad if their team loses, it takes away from the sense of rivalry. We're all in this together. Our children cry or yours do. What's the difference? But when we paint all 49ers or Chiefs or (fill in the blank) fans as arrogant jerks, then it's easy and fun to hate them.

Scary stuff as we watch it play out on a world stage. I won't say more because this isn't the place for it. But the real world consequences I find heartbreaking.

Rat

Reaction score
I see sports rivalries as a quasi-tribal thing. We choose our tribes and then get caught up in prehistorical genetic programming. At its most extreme, it allows war and other real fights over limited resources.

It must begin with dehumanization. If one thinks about the children who will be sad if their team loses, it takes away from the sense of rivalry. We're all in this together. Our children cry or yours do. What's the difference? But when we paint all 49ers or Chiefs or (fill in the blank) fans as arrogant jerks, then it's easy and fun to hate them.

Scary stuff as we watch it play out on a world stage. I won't say more because this isn't the place for it. But the real world consequences I find heartbreaking.

GemCity

Reaction score
LOL..I asked what have the 49ers have ever done to the Hawks to generate so much hate , and nobody has an answer other than...I just hate them . I see some folks in here that seem to only be Seahawk football fans ; not football fans . If you don't watch the SB , regardless of who's playing , you ain't a real football fan .
Definitely going to watch X. And you’re right…there may not be a lot of reasons…if any….

I just naturally dislike them kind of like I despise asparagus. But, at least, I can stomach asparagus once in awhile.

Niners are like asparagus that came out of a dogs ass.

Analogies..I’m bad at it.

GemCity

Reaction score

Jeezus Parralax!!

I just dislike them.

I don’t want their children to cry.

I’m lying. Those insufferable heathens should be banished!!

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Jeezus Parralax!!

I just dislike them.

I don’t want their children to cry.

I’m lying. Those insufferable heathens should be banished!!
I don’t want their children to cry but whiner tears are especially nice!

chris98251

Reaction score
I actually like this 49ers team in General, but those inbred fans on WebZone can suffer till hell freezes over, they are the reason I want the Chiefs to win, May the Farts of a 100 Camels ingulf them with every potential Taylor Swift camera pan.

cymatica

Reaction score
Their fanbase is insufferable. Can't do it.

SF Fan: 5 SB rings! How many do you have?
Hawks Fan: Yeah, but they're ancient. You weren't even born yet.
SF Fan: 2024, bitches!
Hawks Fan: Doh!
Bragging over that stuff is silly, not like fans had anything to do with it.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
On one hand, a Digits loss means despondent fans. On the other hand, a Chiefs loss means no back-to-back Super Bowl wins.

Coin flip for me.

beaumaris

Reaction score
I’m hoping none of them win,especially Swifts boyfriends team.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I hope you're happy OP. So now the 49er fans will be world record obnoxious forever and we will never have a comeback unless we get stupid lucky and get a great quarterback in the late rounds. Purdy reminds me of Brsdy average physical tools exceptional processing God help us.