ID WR- Justin Veltung Signed

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":39aeeij9 said:
NorthDallas40oz":39aeeij9 said:
No chance in hell.

I wouldn't be so quick to make that judgment. It depends on how many WR's they keep. :D

Definitely a longshot with Harper in the mix. I don't see homeboy Kearse sticking around much longer.

OreIdahawk

Reaction score
I could see it happening from a special teams perspective. I think he'll be a good returner. Maybe Carroll will keep him just to save Harvin's body from kick returns. That what I think he should do anyway. We'll see.

nanomoz

Reaction score
There are so many varied & interesting athletes battling it out for those last couple of wide receiver spots. It's going to be a fun training camp & preseason.

Bates, Veltung, Williams, Kearse, and Harper all have some unique attributes. Swain, Martin, & Walters could be helped by being a bit more proven on special teams.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
bubbrubb":1hkg0pli said:
dope vid....was freestylin all over that beat

I lol'ed so hard, IDK why I found it so funny. Thank you though I needed the laugh.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
OreIdahawk":ak1owlr2 said:
Hawken-Dazs":ak1owlr2 said:
[youtube]lQKFURKfRDQ[/youtube]
Man, I knew he was an athlete but jeez! Damn Idaho and our horrible coaching. Guy was a touchdown machine his sophomore year.

Horrible QB play really diminished his impact in his junior year and he was hampered by injuries as a senior. This guy possesses NFL athleticism though, and I'm interested to see if it can translate to an NFL field. I'm really happy for him. Hopefully he can make an impact on special teams.

Thanks for the background information. I was wondering why his Stats were hurting his last two years when he was obviously tearing it up his sophomore year.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Wow. How does that box jump stack up with other NFL (or NBA) athletes?