Ian Rapoport update on Melton

Laloosh

Reaction score
McGruff":1kn8bih8 said:
Penman96":1kn8bih8 said:
The guys on KIRO 710 were playing an interview clip (at 17:00 today) with the one and only Terry Blount.

He said that Jared Allen came here to Seattle on Sunday then went home. He didn't visit anywhere else. Arrounding to wise Terry, Seattle are likely to sign Allen and it should be announced by Wednesday (03/19/14)

Grab a nearby shaker of salt and believe if you will...

If this happens it will be the first story Blount has ever initiaited.

Probably overheard a couple of drunks at the bar and ran with it.

Maxman186

Reaction score
HansGruber":3mqiwub3 said:
McGruff":3mqiwub3 said:
Penman96":3mqiwub3 said:
The guys on KIRO 710 were playing an interview clip (at 17:00 today) with the one and only Terry Blount.

He said that Jared Allen came here to Seattle on Sunday then went home. He didn't visit anywhere else. Arrounding to wise Terry, Seattle are likely to sign Allen and it should be announced by Wednesday (03/19/14)

Grab a nearby shaker of salt and believe if you will...

If this happens it will be the first story Blount has ever initiaited.

What about when he punched that Boise St player?

Or the Stealer's "ShoulderGate"

ErikG803

Reaction score
Hmmm... makes me wish I had heard the interview. Seems awfully specific to not know something definitively

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
You gotta think there's somebody out there who could cover our team with some integrity and insight. Seriously. Covering the Hawks should be a coveted job these days and for the near future. Get somebody who knows what the hell is going on already.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Jason La Canfora says Melton's visiting the Rams. I'd prefer he sign elsewhere, to be honest.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1jp1g8m2 said:
Hawkspur":1jp1g8m2 said:
Jason La Canfora says Melton's visiting the Rams. I'd prefer he sign elsewhere, to be honest.
Agreed. How are the Rams for capspace?

I think they have even less than us, less than 10M.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I guess Minnesota has the inside track then unless he REALLY wants to go to Dallas. Either way we'll see soon enough and may be shocked. We were last year.

fridayfrenzy

Reaction score
If he wanted a prove-it deal, not sure why he wouldn't choose playing with a much better DL than Dallas (who just lost Ware). Im not even saying he needs to play in Seattle, but STL would have been a better choice to showcase him than Dallas.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Nope, makes sense, he's their Bennett. He's always wanted to be in Dallas just like Bennett wanted to be in Seattle.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hopefully Allen signs with anybody else so I can actually be happy and we could actually sign some players in positions that actually need shoring up?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Well maybe we can sign Melton to a cheaper deal next year when he is healthier and coming off a crappy year on that D-line.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawkFan72":29mrm1mu said:
Well maybe we can sign Melton to a cheaper deal next year when he is healthier and coming off a crappy year on that D-line.
One can only hope, he was the only defense guy I wanted. But I completely understand his decision for that I want him big time next year.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawkFan72":18isgu2x said:
One can only hope he was the only defense guy I wanted but I completely understand his decision for that I want him big time next year.