I think Marshawn Just doesn't like American Media.

BamKam

Reaction score
Can you blame him? 99% of the American media is horrible.

OrFan

Reaction score
Reporters that try to bait people and then twist things around to sensationalize what was said, are pure slime. I don't blame him for the way he acts one bit.

Aerik

Reaction score
I love crappy Japanese --> English translations!

"Mashon RB Lynch to support the strong Seahawks. Get the Japanese sweets to Lynch, known a candy lovers!"

from the vid caption

redeye81

Reaction score
He is a broken man. As a young child, his dad would leave him at some strangers house for days (saying son i will be back in hour). How do you trust anyone if your dad does that crap to you?

But in the end he is a BEAST on the football field so all that doesn't matter.. He speaks on the field..

Seagal2013

Reaction score
he was a good sport for trying out the candies, but I wonder if they actually brought them from Japan or if they purchased them at Uwajimaya???? I like seeing this side of him..relaxed and playful.

dino26

Reaction score
This is the side of Marshawn most folk don't see , seems really chilled out when he isn't in beast mode lol

86Hawk

Reaction score
After this week, I don't blame him one bit for not wanting to talk to the media. I'll turn on espn to see football talk and all they were talking about was Richard Sherman and wes welkers hit / Peyton Manning. FFS.

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
This is awesome. I put my skittles with my medicine... one of my favorite quotes. Marshawn isn't broken... he is a strong beast because what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. BTW, good for him for doing an interview which can't be misconstrued or he can't be vilified by the media. I think these are the kind of interviews Sherman should start to do (mostly because the media / the people in this country always need a villain).