i love us

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CalvinBoolidge/status/1057767662384627712[/tweet]
my birthday and im on one but idk seaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaawks one for all the talking heads

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Plenty of "experts" who said the Hawks would win 4 games all year and/or be one of the worst teams in football. How cute

OP
OP
Str8OuttaSkittles

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":22p4vlzt said:
Plenty of "experts" who said the Hawks would win 4 games all year and/or be one of the worst teams in football. How cute
talking heads are the best they eating big crow haha now to cure my insomnia gonna watch whiners raiders
go hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwks

jmahon316

Reaction score
I swear, the only thing more electrifying than actually seeing the Seahawks play is proving all the doubters and haters wrong. I'm ALLLLLLLL in!

OP
OP
Str8OuttaSkittles

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
jmahon316":1prznq2d said:
I swear, the only thing more electrifying than actually seeing the Seahawks play is proving all the doubters and haters wrong. I'm ALLLLLLLL in!
100%

chris98251

Reaction score
LOL and people wonder why Seattle Fans always have a chip on their Shoulders, the Mediots love to pile on us if they feel a weakness or we look down.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It used to bug me, the whole "we don't get enough respect" thing. Now, I just want them to discount the Hawks 24/7. And petty or not, I enjoy seeing how wrong they actually are.

ivotuk

Reaction score
They think that since we're a "Small market team" in "south Alaska" it makes Seattle the perfect catch-all for saying anything they want. Doesn't matter if it's not factual, or that they got their info off of somebodie's twitter. It's the Seahawks, nobody cares, right?

Little do they know...

toffee

Reaction score
To be fair to the national media experts:

Our defense did look depleted with exodus of proven players; Our offense seemingly failed to improve on one known weakness aka OL. Needless to say, most of those experts had insider access to our stars, like Sherman, Earl, Bennett, etc. After consulting those stars, experts had no choice but to conclude that Pete lost the locker room, Then Pete hired Schottemheimer, affirming those experts' suspicion of Pete lost his mind.

So a head coach that lost his locker room and his mind, 4 wins were being generous to the national experts.

OP
OP
Str8OuttaSkittles

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
toffee":1jx2g9e8 said:

Our defense did look depleted with exodus of proven players; Our offense seemingly failed to improve on one known weakness aka OL. Needless to say, most of those experts had insider access to our stars, like Sherman, Earl, Bennett, etc. After consulting those stars, experts had no choice but to conclude that Pete lost the locker room, Then Pete hired Schottemheimer, affirming those experts' suspicion of Pete lost his mind.

So a head coach that lost his locker room and his mind, 4 wins were being generous to the national experts.
i love direct tv """""""" cable

Mad Dog

Reaction score
toffee":5f0f2m92 said:

Would the National Media ever predict a Team led by Brady, Brees or Rodgers win only 4 games, no matter how awful the roster looked?

As long as we have Wilson upright, we are no worse to go 8-8 IMO. I mean the defense disintegrated last year, the OL was a dumpster fire in run blocking and pass blocking, the kicking game was awful. And yet Wilson pretty much on his own led us to 9-7.

So if we can go 9-7 with that awful 2017 team, it wasn't likely to get worse unless Wilson got injured.

And I'm sure Wilson is set on showing everyone the disrespect is noted. As is Wagner and Wright.

toffee

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2ffyo5ys said:
toffee":2ffyo5ys said:

Would the National Media ever predict a Team led by Brady, Brees or Rodgers win only 4 games, no matter how awful the roster looked?

As long as we have Wilson upright, we are no worse to go 8-8 IMO. I mean the defense disintegrated last year, the OL was a dumpster fire in run blocking and pass blocking, the kicking game was awful. And yet Wilson pretty much on his own led us to 9-7.

So if we can go 9-7 with that awful 2017 team, it wasn't likely to get worse unless Wilson got injured.

And I'm sure Wilson is set on showing everyone the disrespect is noted. As is Wagner and Wright.

I agree and am happy with our current team, a lot more so than last years. I was so tired of listen to the likes of Sherman bitch and moan.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Most people on our site know more about our team than the media idiots. Even local sports talk shows tend to say the things we say but it is old news when they pronounce it (I know there a couple of exceptions, Brock is usually on top of things). I figure it will take another two weeks for the national media to get on board.

If we win the SB they will pick us to win every year until we start to lose guys to age again. Also I am enjoying this year very much. Young, under the radar and could be PC's best offense yet.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Str8OuttaSkittles":2mj557u4 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CalvinBoolidge/status/1057767662384627712[/tweet]
my birthday and im on one but idk seaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaawks one for all the talking heads
Only if its because we trade someone to the Raiders for their #1 pick in the off-season.

chris98251

Reaction score
toffee":2behj2mg said:

National Experts would have waited to comment till the new hires were in place and they would have known we had drafted for depth previously. Experts would also know that you can't sell Pete short on building a defense, they obviuosly don't really respect the mind of John Schnieder as far as talent evaluatiopn and also his ability to bring in guys that contribute.

In conclusion a bunch of mediots like Florio and Bayless and this Albright guy who ever the hell he is troll us to get hits and coverage, not make a real analysis.

evergreen

Reaction score
We were kinda sucky to start. Mostly our own fault. Still those bad calls in Denver cost a win. We earned the loss in Chicago with more sucky offense. Those were frustrating games just like the last few years. The difference was we were young with only upside. Before it was over and we didn’t want to admit it. Now we got mojo and basically that’s everything. Every team has talent, even the the Raiders. It’s all psychological after that and Pete is a master at that. These guys believe just like six years ago. And we get to go play everybody! There gonna be carnage.

Latest posts