I like what I see

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
First pick here we come.

A successful season to me is 3 wins or less in the season.

strohmin

Reaction score
Well I for one am excited for this season. I have faith in Geno and Drew.

Stud

Reaction score
At least Geno’s stats are solid. He will be a 70% completion rate guy who hits 150 yards a game.

Yeah, I think the run game by you guys will be decent but the pass game will leave a lot to be desired.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
First pick here we come.

A successful season to me is 3 wins or less in the season.
Wrong forum, check 49ers web zone. Wear your flat brimmed hat slightly to the side while you type. Keep the breathing with your mouth open thing though, it suits you.

What I imagine from this post anyway...

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Wrong forum, check 49ers web zone. Wear your flat brimmed hat slightly to the side while you type. Keep the breathing with your mouth open thing though, it suits you.

What I imagine from this post anyway...
It’s a win-win season. Nothing wrong with struggling to build your team back up through the draft. I won’t be rooting against my team, but I understand the uphill battle we will be facing throughout the season.

FWIW, I’d rather win 1 game than say 7. Both mean no playoffs. One at least gets you a better draft pick.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
It’s a win-win season. Nothing wrong with struggling to build your team back up through the draft. I won’t be rooting against my team, but I understand the uphill battle we will be facing throughout the season.

FWIW, I’d rather win 1 game than say 7. Both mean no playoffs. One at least gets you a better draft pick.
I get the logic, but I guarantee you Pete doesn't play that way. If he can win 4 instead of 3, he will do it.

As a player, you are looking to win regardless of draft position.

Personally, even if it means a better draft position, I would not want to see a loss. Let the chips fall.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Yep. Expecting Pete to win less than 5 is probably setting yourself up for disappointment.

Latest posts