I have a feeling we end up with Debo

toffee

Reaction score
More interest would be a straight swap of Deebo for Metcalf, I wouldn't, but would you do it? I

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Definitely not happening, not even a question. We have holes yet our WR corp is elite. Deebo is a dog and love his grit but completely nothing we would deal with what we already have let alone the price tag. He probably more than likely gets the deal he wants there or goes to the Jets on a draft day trade. People still flaming the Adams trade and as much as dont like all the capital we gave up, guy is young and a game changer. All passion, loves being here and gives it all. Everyone looks at last year with his numbers yet don’t factor in the fact the scheme went from using him towards his strengths in huge success the first year to basically dropping him into cover all the time the next. I still can’t fathom how such an elite talent can lack in things like tracking and also catching a ball, but it’s known soo why not scheme to strengths. I want to see a 3 safety D at times with Diggz , Neal and basically a hybrid safety/LB middle of the field roamer or rusher in Adams.