I guess they are all waiting on Jim Harbaugh

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Carroll took the so-called ALS Ice-Bucket Challenge earlier this week with help from quarterback Russell Wilson and tight end Zach Miller and, as per the rules, challenged three others to do the same. In his case, he called on the other NFC West coaches.

Arizona's Bruce Arians has done it. So has St. Louis' Jeff Fisher. Harbaugh? We're still waiting on his decision.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2014/08/15/663141 ... rylink=cpy

*ICE BUCKET UPDATE* -- Jim Harbaugh said he will accept the ice-bucket challenge. But not Pete Carroll’s challenge.

I guess the spirit of social challenges alludes Jimmie. :229031_shrug: I can't believe how small and petty Jim Harbaugh insists on remaining. Just when I dare to think he might be making progress with social growth, he disappoints. It's sad. Fortunately, the rest of humanity has yet to give up on him. So .... maybe ...... someday ...... the light will come on.

chris98251

Reaction score
Jville":3mdkwpav said:
Carroll took the so-called ALS Ice-Bucket Challenge earlier this week with help from quarterback Russell Wilson and tight end Zach Miller and, as per the rules, challenged three others to do the same. In his case, he called on the other NFC West coaches.

Arizona's Bruce Arians has done it. So has St. Louis' Jeff Fisher. Harbaugh? We're still waiting on his decision.

*ICE BUCKET UPDATE* -- Jim Harbaugh said he will accept the ice-bucket challenge. But not Pete Carroll’s challenge.

I guess the spirit of social challenges alludes Jimmie. :229031_shrug: I can't believe how small and petty Jim Harbaugh insists on remaining. Just when I dare to think he might be making progress with social growth, he disappoints. It's sad. Fortunately, the rest of humanity has yet to give up on him. So .... maybe ...... someday ...... the light will come on.

With Jimmie they only turn out the lights, and on half the field at that.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Marvin49":3r553y8v said:
RolandDeschain":3r553y8v said:
Yep, I saw that posted by Carroll on Facebook a bit ago, and I smirked.

Marvin, why's your boy holding out? :lol:

(Also, Jville, you can just wrap the direct link to the Tweet in the tweet tag to have it be embedded on the forum for all to see.)

hehehe

Dunno. Kinda disappointed if he doesn't do it.

Its not the water shortage thing either because Baalke already did it. I know he has a heart condition, but I can't imagine that would stop him.

Ya....he's just like the tin man in the wizard of oz...he doesn't have a heart.

Laloosh

Reaction score
"No, I will not accept your.... challenge! Besides, my big brother already issued a challenge and I have chosen to accept that one."

Laloosh

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":2dm2ok7o said:
Throwdown":2dm2ok7o said:
He's as soft as his starting tight end

I'd argue anyone who played in the NFL as long as he did is anything but soft.

[insert kicker name here]

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
Laloosh":22e5fyei said:
"No, I will not accept your.... challenge! Besides, my big brother already issued a challenge and I have chosen to accept that one."

So now I have to know, are you all really that surprised by his response? I mean I saw this coming a mile away. With all the reports that Harbaugh beaned a girl for crowding the plate in baseball as a child, throws a fit on the sideline for anything, and hates losing this is a very shocking development. :sarcasm_off:

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
Laloosh":gd2ulw78 said:
Sourdough #49":gd2ulw78 said:
Throwdown":gd2ulw78 said:

Tell me how many times in Pop Warner you got leveled by a 250lb + man and got back up.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":3j85pc53 said:
Laloosh":3j85pc53 said:
Sourdough #49":3j85pc53 said:
Throwdown":3j85pc53 said:

Tell me how many times in Pop Warner you got leveled by a 250lb + man and got back up.

Getting up is a pride thing, how many times is he gonna leave the game after catching the Holy Ghost from the great Kam "the hand of god" Chancellor?

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
Throwdown":28oxqgw3 said:
Getting up is a pride thing, how many times is he gonna leave the game after catching the Holy Ghost from the great Kam "the hand of god" Chancellor?

I was referring to Harbaugh. As far as that hit goes yea....any of us would be in a body bag after that hit. If were gonna talk about nasty hits I am sure Kyle Williams is still seeing stars when he got leveled on his knees from both sides from your defenders. I was shocked he didn't need brain surgery.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":191shqdw said:
So now I have to know, are you all really that surprised by his response? I mean I saw this coming a mile away.

Of course not, we're just enjoying the moral superiority we have over watching our expectations happen regarding this.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":qm7py13x said:
Sourdough #49":qm7py13x said:
So now I have to know, are you all really that surprised by his response? I mean I saw this coming a mile away.

Of course not, we're just enjoying the moral superiority we have over watching our expectations happen regarding this.

OK carry on. :snack:

fourtwits

Reaction score
I read that he finally took the icebucketchallenge but, He didn't accept Carrolls challenge he accepted for his brother John Harbaugh. They said there is only one thing he will take from Carrol and that is the Super Bowl. Big coward.

nepahawk

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":14tp9yad said:
RolandDeschain":14tp9yad said:
I reallllllllllly hope Sourdough's just joking.

Half joking. Ever take a shower with a bucket under you so you can reuse the water?

http://adobochronicles.com/2014/08/15/h ... challenge/

You're showering with a bucket underneath you, to recycle your water and Levi Stadium is hosting an outdoor hockey game.

Where is the water from the rink coming from, seems irresponsible.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Jville":27k5i56w said:

Oh relax. He accepted the Challenge from his brother. LOL. He was joking about having a bigger competition with Carroll.

LOL.