I firmly believe...

Pie Romania

Reaction score
The Hawks are just screwing with the 49ers every week now...letting them sniff a tie in the standings, Only to take it away last second.

At least, that's what I tell myself so that I don't have to accept the fact that Bevell is as dumb with his play calling as he is.

hawk45

Reaction score
Makes me laugh to think about it. Our team tortures us all game long but at least lets us go to bed happy after heavy medication.

Every week Niners fans must be thinking they have it wrapped up, I mean down 21? Tell me if you're a Niner fan you don't bust out the champagne. I would.

What a gut-punch for them week after week. Wish it wasn't at the expense of my ticker :)

had2bhawk

Reaction score
the Hawks aren't really into the game until second half. Are they that overconfident or have they just been playing up to their competition only? The only game they came to play early was the Colts and that fell apart in the second,third and a good share of the forth quarter and they may have pulled that out if time left wasn't a factor. I really can't see a win at candlestick with this team at this point. The play calling with the product on the field I have to believe is questionable as stated in other threads. I believe but, the doubt is setting in these last few games. Will we get what we need after the bye?

Latest posts