I come in peace

freezefail

Reaction score
Let's have a good game... This shiz about to get real. You know AFC winner gonna be watching this game and peeing in their pants knowing they have to face one of our defenses in the superbowl.

The roots of both our teams (ol + rbs) will be the deciding factor IMHO.

now please don't hurt me :-(
:180670:

The Radish

Reaction score
I agree with your comments about the defenses versus the AFC. I just think that for once the NFC is playing a way better defensive game than the AFC.

AFC is a way more offensive league now a days and play more airball than either of us does. I am a bit impressed with the Pats running game in recent weeks tho.

:les:

The Delf

Reaction score
He comes in peace, break his legs ! :D

[EDIT]
Simpsons ref in this, no offence meant. ;) [cleared over PM]

The Radish

Reaction score
The Delf":1pzu0lws said:

Just PMed this poster. If they come to talk football then talk football.

Some ninnir fans have been goons here, but many have not. Do we need to act like their goons? Not even a smiley face makes this funny

:141847_bnono:

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I cant wait for the Defenses going against Manning to start yelling "Omaha" every down!

PNW9erFan

Reaction score
This will be an interesting game, that's for sure...and more than likely, a 'nail biter' for all involved!

We'll definitely have to find a way to minimize the crowd noise....funny thing...Saints nor the Card's didn't really have a problem w/the Noise...I think Brees may have wasted two (2) TO's during the game, while I just don't recall Palmer and the Cards having to do that...I could be wrong, I'm just going off how I felt after watching the games!

Let's just hope for a good clean game and none of that Panther 'taunting' sh**...unprofessional and classless if you ask me...

volsunghawk

Reaction score
PNW9erFan":d4zd80iu said:
This will be an interesting game, that's for sure...and more than likely, a 'nail biter' for all involved!

We'll definitely have to find a way to minimize the crowd noise....funny thing...Saints nor the Card's didn't really have a problem w/the Noise...I think Brees may have wasted two (2) TO's during the game, while I just don't recall Palmer and the Cards having to do that...I could be wrong, I'm just going off how I felt after watching the games!

Let's just hope for a good clean game and none of that Panther 'taunting' sh**...unprofessional and classless if you ask me...

The Saints definitely had an issue with the crowd noise. Burning timeouts because the playclock is near zero is a function of crowd noise (and as anyone who watched that 4th quarter knows, the Saints could have used a timeout or two at the end there).

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
PNW9erFan":2uspqg93 said:
... and none of that Panther 'taunting' sh**...unprofessional and classless if you ask me...
Add the Aints to that statement.

Completely classless organization... their sideline coaches were celebrating the head hits on Harvin and Tate.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Agreed 100% lets hope for a clean injury free game.

I hope we don't ban all the Niner posters, I love the banter as long as it stays somewhat civil.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I think that underneath all the BS blowhardery, both fanbases realize the other earned the right to stand beside them.

Frankly, if the 49ers were not in our division we would probably have a lot of people that would have adopted them as their 2nd favorite team because they play football the way we do. And while both fanbases hate the crud the other head coach pulls, they would be singing the praises of that same head coach if the situation was reversed.

I admittedly don't like the immaturity of Kap, but I think that will pass in time as he realizes he doesn't need to broadcast his self worth because he finds it in himself. The stuff like the punk move at Carolina with the Superman move will go away and he will probably turn out fine. He just got a lot laid at his feet when that young and hasn't quite figured out how to handle it yet. Or so it seems, maybe he is a jerk. But then so was I at that age.

No matter who wins, I think both teams should have earned the respect of the other by now, because they both have played some amazing football to this point.

jblaze

Reaction score
The Radish":oa7x6v12 said:
The Delf":oa7x6v12 said:

Some ninnir fans have been goons here, but many have not. Do we need to act like their goons? Not even a smiley face makes this funny

Come on, it was obviously a joke and not serious. The mods around here are so heavy handed it's ridiculous. I understand this week due to niners fans and the hatred, etc but I've seen them shut down or delete threads if it's not an opinion they support.

Sad.

Hawks46

Reaction score
PNW9erFan":3cedg4sp said:

You mean kinda like when Boldin does that and head butts a guy and doesn't get called for it ? Ok, you're right, it's classless and none of that !

Also, there's only been one NFCCG held here. The noise was....unearthly loud. Fans know it's win or go home....we'll get loud even if we're behind.

OP
OP
F

freezefail

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2hw2dahg said:
Welcome to the forum. You'll be fine if you don't act like most of your brethren have historically acted around here. :)

TwistedHusky":2hw2dahg said:
I think that underneath all the BS blowhardery, both fanbases realize the other earned the right to stand beside them.

Frankly, if the 49ers were not in our division we would probably have a lot of people that would have adopted them as their 2nd favorite team because they play football the way we do. And while both fanbases hate the crud the other head coach pulls, they would be singing the praises of that same head coach if the situation was reversed.

I admittedly don't like the immaturity of Kap, but I think that will pass in time as he realizes he doesn't need to broadcast his self worth because he finds it in himself. The stuff like the punk move at Carolina with the Superman move will go away and he will probably turn out fine. He just got a lot laid at his feet when that young and hasn't quite figured out how to handle it yet. Or so it seems, maybe he is a jerk. But then so was I at that age.

No matter who wins, I think both teams should have earned the respect of the other by now, because they both have played some amazing football to this point.

Makes you wonder...the possible scenarios.

If seahawks win:
vs Denver - Pass happy manning against seattle secondary...hmmmmm
vs Patriots - I don't think blount is THAT good.

If niners win:
vs Denver - Manning may have to retire after a sack by one of our LB....
vs Patriots - Yea right...blount will find out what a real run defense is like.

Honestly, I think Patriots have a slightly better chance than the broncos do against either of our teams. Patriots seem more "clutch" as they like to say it, than manning and his old man ankles. But regardless, they seriously have yet to face imposing defenses like us. They don't want none of this physical football (and no michael irvin, broncos and patriots do not play "PHYSICAL" football).

628x471

davis_neden18_sptsweb.r.jpg

628x471

Ae247ef3056ad3815811e2a6c27a6146460ef6da09e8ce1557

The Delf

Reaction score
jblaze":2x33iuex said:
The Radish":2x33iuex said:
The Delf":2x33iuex said:

Come on, it was obviously a joke and not serious. The mods around here are so heavy handed it's ridiculous. I understand this week due to niners fans and the hatred, etc but I've seen them shut down or delete threads if it's not an opinion they support.

Sad.

It's OK, it was my bad, for not marking it as a Simpsons ref. :) Everythings cool, we're still going to kick their red butts. :D

Latest posts