Hypothetical-Work for a rival NFL team?

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Let's assume that location or relocation is not an issue. If an NFL team that's not the Seahawks approached you with a job offer, with the same salary you make at your current job, do you take the rival team's offer? If not, what would it take for you to accept the position with another team? Are there certain teams that you would definitely or definitely not work for?

Rex

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":2qlnwsvb said:
Let's assume that location or relocation is not an issue. If an NFL team that's not the Seahawks approached you with a job offer, with the same salary you make at your current job, do you take the rival team's offer? If not, what would it take for you to accept the position with another team? Are there certain teams that you would definitely or definitely not work for?

Yes I will work as the exclusive masseuse for the Seagals cheerleaders or any other all female hotties NFL cheerleading squads. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
HAWKAMANIA

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Rex":193pgfci said:
HAWKAMANIA":193pgfci said:

Yes I will work as the exclusive masseuse for the Seagals cheerleaders or any other all female hotties NFL cheerleading squads. :th2thumbs:
Nice.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sounds petty but probably not. Especially if the position required I be at every home game for said rival.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":2jhgavxf said:
Are there certain teams that you would definitely or definitely not work for?

Maybe because of the locations, but because of the teams? LOL, nah.

That said even if I could do my same job for an NFL team (which I couldn't) I wouldn't leave my current job for the same one w/ an NFL team. I like my job and co-workers too much to move, and my wife's work is too good also to ever make a switch.

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
Being a Falcon, Panther, or a Buccaneer would feel like work anyway.

We all pull for our teams out of love and pride.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
There are teams I would work for and teams I wouldn't. I'd work for the Dolphins. Probably the Eagles just because they're close to home. The Ravens. Bengals.

I might have a hard time working for any others.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I couldn't work for SF, or the Rams, I don't hate the Cards, but with my almost albino complexion they'd have to throw in a few cases of 150spf sun block..... 8)

Largent80

Reaction score
I became a Hawk fan while living in SoCal (1976) Moved to Washington state in 1977, moved back to Socal in 2008, then moved to Texas 2 months ago.

Fan of what team?....The Seattle Seahawks. Period, don't care about any other team, anyplace, anytime. Wouldn't work for any NFL team outside of the Hawks.