Hypothetical: Metcalf at DE?

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
pehawk":21h5okwc said:
Seymour":21h5okwc said:
With Baldwin now gone, why does anyone believe that WR is not just as important or possibly even more important than an experimental edge rusher?

Because the Seahawks won their lone championship on riding their defense. Defense wins championships.

Man, I had forgotten of football iilliterate some people are on here. This is a no-brainer.
Golden Tate, Jermaine Kearse and Doug Baldwin say “hi.” Also Percy Harvin flips the bird as he runs by returning a kick.

OpHawk

Reaction score
logged on for the first time since last season and this thread was at the top, lol.

Seriously guys?

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
OpHawk":37o29f3l said:
logged on for the first time since last season and this thread was at the top, lol.

Seriously guys?
49ers fans did the same thing, suggesting Kaepernick be converted to WR. :les:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
OpHawk":1t9tqjvb said:

Seriously guys?

We've never needed a pre-season game to complain about more in the history of .Net. These are dark days my friend.

chris98251

Reaction score
It's still not to late for a Uniform thread here guys................

mrblitz

Reaction score
'kelly jennings at long snapper'... that might actually work... ymmv

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Largent said it best. Looking forward to Monday when I read about how the Hawks are gonna' suck this year if they don't win a practice game by 4 touchdowns :lol:

pehawk

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":30wu7jtz said:
pehawk":30wu7jtz said:
Seymour":30wu7jtz said:
With Baldwin now gone, why does anyone believe that WR is not just as important or possibly even more important than an experimental edge rusher?

Because the Seahawks won their lone championship on riding their defense. Defense wins championships.

Man, I had forgotten of football iilliterate some people are on here. This is a no-brainer.
Golden Tate, Jermaine Kearse and Doug Baldwin say “hi.” Also Percy Harvin flips the bird as he runs by returning a kick.

And all of them started at DE.