How many miracles

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Can one team get ?!?! It's like God is making up for the 90s or something . Its like every year in the playoffs ! It's thrilling !!
I for one totally thought we lost that one . I'll admit that . I'm flabbergasted and it really goes to show its never over with the Carrol Seahawks ! Just wow man wow :179417:

Smellyman

Reaction score
they aren't miracles and any god doesn't care.

If a god does care it is a Pats fan.

Optimus25

Reaction score
This is the most improbable to me. Blair Walsh is just automatic. That was actually a headline i heard in the media more often than anything else specific to a player besides AP. Onsides kick, eh, it happens i guess. Botched hold by Romo, it was so loud he couldn't even think. I get it.

But Blair Walsh on twenty seven yarder and I'd have bet my car it wss automatic.

Mick063

Reaction score
Imagine the Packer fans consoling Viking fans on various forums.

I love this magical aura. Not only do you have to beat the team, but you have to beat paranormal activity as well.

Reaction score
hawkfannj":3a1m7b3b said:
Can one team get ?!?! It's like God is making up for the 90s or something . Its like every year in the playoffs ! It's thrilling !!
I for one totally thought we lost that one . I'll admit that . I'm flabbergasted and it really goes to show its never over with the Carrol Seahawks ! Just wow man wow :179417:

And if this is the case,
The Gods STILL owe us !!
.....carry on........

DrDix

Reaction score
It's just been this way with the team since Russ came on board. Something about the aura. We always have a chance to win any game.

Latest posts