How many "cheap shots" by the Rams on Sunday?

How many "cheap shots" by the Rams on Sunday?

Votes: 3 2.3%

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • 3+

Votes: 119 90.2%

• Total voters

Scottemojo

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1h7n747d said:
Scottemojo":1h7n747d said:
I saw it, and I concur. There is good tough football play, and there is trying to injure. They were trying to injure. Which is my definition of dirty.

I believe that is most rational peoples definition of dirty.
Rams fans go by how many personal fouls have been called.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2a3fa38f said:
OkieHawk":2a3fa38f said:
Scottemojo":2a3fa38f said:
I saw it, and I concur. There is good tough football play, and there is trying to injure. They were trying to injure. Which is my definition of dirty.

I believe that is most rational peoples definition of dirty.
Rams fans go by how many personal fouls have been called.

True, which is why they aren't rational. I think they believe a former Lamb player get's a HoF nod for every dirty hit that happens.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Scottemojo":yypfui8a said:
SFVikeFan":yypfui8a said:
I hope you guys kick their butts and escape with no injuries. Obviously Packers & Bears are our biggest rivals, but I can't stand Fisher & his DC Williams. Williams shouldn't even be allowed back in the league and it's obvious he's still teaching the same cheap-shot crap that cost the Vikings a SB appearance when he was the DC for the dirty Saints.

Not sure if you guys caught the Vikings vs. Rams game this year, but their DT dove at Teddy's knees on a late hit that didn't get flagged, and Zimmer complained to the refs about the cheap shot .... then the very next drive the Rams CB delivered a nasty forearm shiver right to Teddy's head after Teddy had started to slide and gave himself up, knocked him out of the game. HC Zimmer's reaction was priceless: "Oh f*ck me! F*ck YOU!!" After the game was over, Zimmer said had they been on the street with Fisher & Williams "There probably would have been a fight". Just shows what other NFL coaches think of those two.

Rams are by far the dirtiest team in the NFL and I hope you kick their a$$. Seattle is still a dang good team and will make the NFCCG IMO.
I saw those too and yeah, they were dirty.

northseahawk

Reaction score
It's good that Rodney Harrison brought that attention to Fisher and his dirty styles some time back. It seems like his cheap shots are not so prominent now.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
northseahawk":3bej0aps said:
It's good that Rodney Harrison brought that attention to Fisher and his dirty styles some time back. It seems like his cheap shots are not so prominent now.
Pot, meet kettle.

But yeah, it has seemed to tone team cheap shot down a bit. Problem us it's the Seahawks this week and you know Fisher has gotta be jealous as hell of Pete's success.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
King Dog":2lz7vxfx said:
We should put Sweezy on the kickoff and punt teams to give Fish a taste of his own medicine.

Sweeze going after the blockers and gunners. I'd love to see the look of Fisher's face, when gets 'out-Fishered.'

RedAlice

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3v78226t said:
This thread should go well once our visiting Rams fans see it...

I see it.

There is really no point to argue - you all think Fisher and the Rams are going to play dirty. Regardless of what I or any other Rams fans says that belief will continue. Kind of the reason the OP forgot the "0."

I will watch and judge the game based on how it's played.

Go Rams!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
canfan":2z5p3ksn said:
Year of The Hawk":2z5p3ksn said:
Ironic is that Fisher is on the competition committee. Sheeesh. Maybe the world will wake up after this year and realize he sucks as a head coach. A team loaded with talent and top draft picks for years and produces .500 teams. What a shitty coach.
The best laugh I got 2 weeks ago was when the Rams headhunting safety and headhunting CB hit each other in the head and the safety got a concussion. No doubt the CB was still able to collect his bounty from Gregg.

Hahaha! "A cart off is a cart off, son...nick work!"

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
RedAlice":1kf5qw55 said:
Uncle Si":1kf5qw55 said:

I see it.

There is really no point to argue - you all think Fisher and the Rams are going to play dirty. Regardless of what I or any other Rams fans says that belief will continue. Kind of the reason the OP forgot the "0."

Go Rams!

You have:

-An opposing defensive-minded coach going bananas over dirty plays.
-A DC with 'bouty gate' notched in his belt. NO WAY all of the was made up.
-A HC with a history of dirty play, ala Gerry Glanville's old Oilers

Their are mild homers, but there are also ostriches that bury their heads in the sand. You appear to be the latter, though I can't fault your loyalty.

RedAlice

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1f8qm775 said:
RedAlice":1f8qm775 said:
Uncle Si":1f8qm775 said:

I see it.

Go Rams!

You have:

-An opposing defensive-minded coach going bananas over dirty plays.
-A DC with 'bouty gate' notched in his belt. NO WAY all of the was made up.
-A HC with a history of dirty play, ala Gerry Glanville's old Oilers

Their are mild homers, but there are also ostriches that bury their heads in the sand. You appear to be the latter, though I can't fault your loyalty.

And you Sir - are completely wrong. I know this isn't the shack, but you are full of it about me.

As I said, I will watch and judge the game as it's played.

Posters like you are not the reason I post here. Thankfully, there are good ones.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Two Rams put their heads down and led with the crown of their helmets in attempting to tackle Russell. Russell slid just in time, narrowly averting the helmet-to-helmet shots. Cheap shots, FAILED.

harryjohnson

Reaction score
And Sims cheap shots Wilson. How that wasn't a penalty for launching is beyond me.

253hawk

Reaction score
I think my tally came out to 7, but I may have missed a few. Late in the game, they weren't even trying to wrap up. Just launching high shoulders at anyone with the ball.

Scumbags through and through, thanks for living up to the rep.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Even their punter got in on it
Avril and Bennett were just messing with Johnny Hekker. Not sure if the mean streets of Bothell prepared him for this.

tlhud1789

Reaction score
They take their cartoon horns on their helmets a little too literally.
Uh, fellas your horns are fake...really they are.

Rob12

Reaction score
The Rams played dirty like we all knew they would. Don't expect anything less from a Jeff Fisher coached team.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
253hawk":2ohsldzv said:
I think my tally came out to 7, but I may have missed a few. Late in the game, they weren't even trying to wrap up. Just launching high shoulders at anyone with the ball.

Scumbags through and through, thanks for living up to the rep.
My tally came out to 10, so you definitely missed a few. I think I missed a few myself, so I think it's even more than that. I'm going to re-watch the game and check it out...