How many "cheap shots" by the Rams on Sunday?

How many "cheap shots" by the Rams on Sunday?

Votes: 3 2.3%

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • 3+

Votes: 119 90.2%

• Total voters

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":1gkm6dx9 said:
Ironic is that Fisher is on the competition committee. Sheeesh. Maybe the world will wake up after this year and realize he sucks as a head coach. A team loaded with talent and top draft picks for years and produces .500 teams. What a shitty coach.

This. 1000x this.

Msfann

Reaction score
DangerousDoug":1rd0dsnp said:
Year of The Hawk":1rd0dsnp said:
Ironic is that Fisher is on the competition committee. Sheeesh. Maybe the world will wake up after this year and realize he sucks as a head coach. A team loaded with talent and top draft picks for years and produces .500 teams. What a shitty coach.

This. 1000x this.

Why is he even a coach is the real question? He's one of the worst coaches of ALL TIME. Even Rams fans have to be asking that question I'm sure. Right?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Msfann":213vi4jf said:
DangerousDoug":213vi4jf said:
Year of The Hawk":213vi4jf said:

This. 1000x this.

Why is he even a coach is the real question? He's one of the worst coaches of ALL TIME. Even Rams fans have to be asking that question I'm sure. Right?

He won't be after they move to LA.

Lame duck coach for a year, then Kroenke can go after a much better class of coaches because it's LA, and not a bottom feeder franchise in St. Louis with half filled stadiums.

Msfann

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3ji3fk99 said:
Msfann":3ji3fk99 said:
DangerousDoug":3ji3fk99 said:
Year of The Hawk":3ji3fk99 said:

This. 1000x this.

He won't be after they move to LA.

Lame duck coach for a year, then Kroenke can go after a much better class of coaches because it's LA, and not a bottom feeder franchise in St. Louis with half filled stadiums.

Good point, I didn't think about it that way.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I believe that the Referees will call a tighter game now that the Playoffs are nearing.

That said .....not sure why Beckham wasn't tossed earlier last Sunday.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Poetic justice would be if, a Rams D player gets nailed for a late hit out of bounds..... :stirthepot: and the Seahawks player gets knocked into Jeff Fisher, causing a hyperextended knee, and him winding up hitting the ground hard enough to give him a severly bruised tailbone, and the Rams are flagged for 15 Yards.
Would probably get a two for one in this scenario, as Greg Williams would undoubtedly end up with a broken finger to boot.
A guy can dream, can't he? :twisted:

253hawk

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":iyxttuwx said:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/FieldGulls/status/677686032960200705[/tweet]

DeeHawks

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2mhh76fu said:
Poetic justice would be if, a Rams D player gets nailed for a late hit out of bounds..... :stirthepot: and the Seahawks player gets knocked into Jeff Fisher, causing a hyperextended knee, and him winding up hitting the ground hard enough to give him a severly bruised tailbone, and the Rams are flagged for 15 Yards.
Would probably get a two for one in this scenario, as Greg Williams would undoubtedly end up with a broken finger to boot.
A guy can dream, can't he? :twisted:
That would be a crazy scenario if it happened...lol

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Rams have dirty written all over them. HC to DC to Players. No discipline.

Probably the biggest reason they're just a garbage team. Their super bowl is this week and I'm sure Fisher and Co have turned it up a notch this week in practice.

I lost all the respect in the world for them when they intentionally tried to hurt Golden Tate and end his career. Too bad, Golden stood up and punked the team. Sorry ass rams.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
253hawk":2mi3sbzw said:
Year of The Hawk":2mi3sbzw said:

Yet Pete has had our team in the playoffs 5 of the last 6 seasons. How many times have Team Cheap Shot been in in that same time frame?
I'll wait
OK, answer is zero, but you already knew that. :D

How much do you suppose Fisher hates Pete?

Polaris

Reaction score
253hawk":3sj2hswa said:
Year of The Hawk":3sj2hswa said:

And yet Pete has taken the 'hawks to four straight playoff appearances and (at least) two of them have been to the superbowl....and indeed there has been only one year that Pete's team hasn't made it to the dance. How many times have Fisher's teams done the same?

How is it that Fischer still has a job and is considered safe?

Does Fisher have compromising photos of someone in Ram's ownership group?

canfan

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":31hj5j4n said:
The best laugh I got 2 weeks ago was when the Rams headhunting safety and headhunting CB hit each other in the head and the safety got a concussion. No doubt the CB was still able to collect his bounty from Gregg.

chris98251

Reaction score
Polaris":drpysu0q said:
253hawk":drpysu0q said:
Year of The Hawk":drpysu0q said:

And yet Pete has taken the 'hawks to four straight playoff appearances and (at least) two of them have been to the superbowl....and indeed there has been only one year that Pete's team hasn't made it to the dance. How many times have Fisher's teams done the same?

How is it that Fischer still has a job and is considered safe?

Does Fisher have compromising photos of someone in Ram's ownership group?

Probably has a video with Georgia somewhere that he has threatened to put on Facebook.

SFVikeFan

Reaction score
I hope you guys kick their butts and escape with no injuries. Obviously Packers & Bears are our biggest rivals, but I can't stand Fisher & his DC Williams. Williams shouldn't even be allowed back in the league and it's obvious he's still teaching the same cheap-shot crap that cost the Vikings a SB appearance when he was the DC for the dirty Saints.

Not sure if you guys caught the Vikings vs. Rams game this year, but their DT dove at Teddy's knees on a late hit that didn't get flagged, and Zimmer complained to the refs about the cheap shot .... then the very next drive the Rams CB delivered a nasty forearm shiver right to Teddy's head after Teddy had started to slide and gave himself up, knocked him out of the game. HC Zimmer's reaction was priceless: "Oh f*ck me! F*ck YOU!!" After the game was over, Zimmer said had they been on the street with Fisher & Williams "There probably would have been a fight". Just shows what other NFL coaches think of those two.

Rams are by far the dirtiest team in the NFL and I hope you kick their a$$. Seattle is still a dang good team and will make the NFCCG IMO.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
SFVikeFan":1rgvabb1 said:
I hope you guys kick their butts and escape with no injuries. Obviously Packers & Bears are our biggest rivals, but I can't stand Fisher & his DC Williams. Williams shouldn't even be allowed back in the league and it's obvious he's still teaching the same cheap-shot crap that cost the Vikings a SB appearance when he was the DC for the dirty Saints.

Not sure if you guys caught the Vikings vs. Rams game this year, but their DT dove at Teddy's knees on a late hit that didn't get flagged, and Zimmer complained to the refs about the cheap shot .... then the very next drive the Rams CB delivered a nasty forearm shiver right to Teddy's head after Teddy had started to slide and gave himself up, knocked him out of the game. HC Zimmer's reaction was priceless: "Oh f*ck me! F*ck YOU!!" After the game was over, Zimmer said had they been on the street with Fisher & Williams "There probably would have been a fight". Just shows what other NFL coaches think of those two.

Rams are by far the dirtiest team in the NFL and I hope you kick their a$$. Seattle is still a dang good team and will make the NFCCG IMO.
I saw it, and I concur. There is good tough football play, and there is trying to injure. They were trying to injure. Which is my definition of dirty.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":fea3jhgr said:
I saw it, and I concur. There is good tough football play, and there is trying to injure. They were trying to injure. Which is my definition of dirty.

I believe that is most rational peoples definition of dirty.

Latest posts