How do the Seahawks "incentivize" PS players to stay?

Basis4day

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":2baws42s said:
Do the PS guys get a ring if the team wins the Superbowl?

The team decides. They usually do.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Real opportunity to make the final 53 and have a career in the NFL. Not likely to find that on any other team. Other clubs don't follow the compete mantra as strictly as Pete does but instead place an inordinate value on drafted or veteran players. Bradford probably feels his best chance at playing time and an NFL career lies in Seattle.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":3ni6ae2m said:
Real opportunity to make the final 53 and have a career in the NFL. Not likely to find that on any other team. Other clubs don't follow the compete mantra as strictly as Pete does but instead place an inordinate value on drafted or veteran players. Bradford probably feels his best chance at playing time and an NFL career lies in Seattle.

Only 14 minutes later!

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72751

I would think opportunity would be with a lessor team rather than a young very competitive roster.

Pe, I doubt the Hawks pay any more than the $6K per week. If there was someone that special they would find a way to get them on the 53.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Lol, well, I whiffed on assuming Bradford would stay like the others. But, successfully nailed a landing spot? You know what that means? That's right, I'm seahawks.net equivalent of Mel Kiper.