How buy a season ticket?

mexfan

Reaction score
Hello, im from Mexico and i have been a huge seahawk fan since late 80s (Largent, Krieg, Warren), and in consecuence i love the city of Seattle, so im planning to visit the city probably this year if nothing extraordinary happens, and i would love to go to a seahawk game, my question is: how much difficult it will be for an international fan to get a ticket for one seahawk game? is there a good chance to get two tickets? my trip is scheduled in final days of november and firsts days of december.

Thanks for your help, sorry for my english, and go Seahawks!

Brahn

Reaction score
You can usually find people Hawk'n tix outside of the Clink at a mark up. You can try stub hub or any number of after market ticket sites. Seahawks.com will take you to the ticketmaster page for the hawks you can always try to grab some tickets when they release the single game tickets. The date as far as i know has not been released for these yet. Hopes this helps. I envy no one living in a modern day warzone like Mexico.

seahawks875

Reaction score
I recommend going on Seahawks.com right when they start selling the individual tickets, they sell them at season ticket prices as about 50% of what places like stubhub sell them for, but they sell out real quick

MissoulaHawk

Reaction score
Brahn":11et91ro said:
You can usually find people Hawk'n tix outside of the Clink at a mark up. You can try stub hub or any number of after market ticket sites. Seahawks.com will take you to the ticketmaster page for the hawks you can always try to grab some tickets when they release the single game tickets. The date as far as i know has not been released for these yet. Hopes this helps. I envy no one living in a modern day warzone like Mexico.
I'm sure our fellow Hawk fan really appreciated your ignorant, backhanded comment about his homeland. Completely unnecessary and largely untrue.

CaboHawk

Reaction score
Mexhawk,

Where you from? I lived in Cabo San Lucas for 14 years. Bienvenido hermano.

CHawks4L

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1pbasqww said:
Wow, telling someone that they live in a war zone. Classy

Not too mention completely ignorant. I very much considered moving to Mexico. There are a lot of healthy and safe towns which are not overrun by druglords. Avoid the border towns and some of the major cities and you can find a tropical paradise communities where 10,000+ expatriots thrive.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
mexfan":19o7kca0 said:
Hello, im from Mexico and i have been a huge seahawk fan since late 80s (Largent, Krieg, Warren), and in consecuence i love the city of Seattle, so im planning to visit the city probably this year if nothing extraordinary happens, and i would love to go to a seahawk game, my question is: how much difficult it will be for an international fan to get a ticket for one seahawk game? is there a good chance to get two tickets? my trip is scheduled in final days of november and firsts days of december.

It is very easy to get tickets, now getting them for non marked up prices is very difficult. I have a feeling single game tickets this year will be very difficult to find after all the season tickets get sold and single game tickets are first available to season ticket holders. That being said, if you're willing to pay a little extra money for a game going on in your time frame, just hit up ebay (most craigslist people will only want to deal locally) or stubhub. If you're going ebay just make sure you're going with a reputable seller. Do some research on where you want to sit vs how much you want to pay. Finding tickets for anywhere from 2-4 people is relatively easy (again assuming you're willing to pay the marked up prices). Home games this year may not be too bad despite the hype because most of our big opponents are on the road this year (outside of divisional games and the saints). i.e. I can see the Titans and Jags game being pretty reasonable.

Good luck.

Anguish

Reaction score
MissoulaHawk":3qn4kdg4 said:
Brahn":3qn4kdg4 said:
I'm sure our fellow Hawk fan really appreciated your ignorant, backhanded comment about his homeland. Completely unnecessary and largely untrue.

Agreed.

kaledoniain

Reaction score
mexfan":29bveyry said:

I think the best place to buy tickets is go to Seahawks.com and click the link to NFL ticket exchange. Season ticket holders post tickets for sale there and you can print them at home. There will be plenty choice in a few weeks. I think those fees are lower than stubhub fees.

OP
OP
M

mexfan

Reaction score
Hi and thanks to everyone who takes tne time to answer me, certainly is not a war zone at all, its pretty much a very calm and hot place where i do live (Villahermosa) , i appreciate your support, so i will take your advices. ya sabes mi estimado de Cabo San Lucas, tantito más al sur que tu jeje.

Go seahawks!!!

Cartire

Reaction score
NFL.com has a great spot for season ticket holders to sell their tickets. They usually have tickets available for every game there. Price is factor of course, but what is it worth to see a game in person is up to you.

The last game i saw before I moved from seattle was the BeastQuake Game. Im sad I havent been to another game since, but man what a game to go out on.

Latest posts