How about a positive thread? Players who were great today:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Bruuuuuuce! Was a bright spot, imo. The whole linebacker thing might work out for him.

Earl had a pretty good game. Although I think he could have stopped that first colts td.

The right side of the o'line was great in run blocking.

Lynch did his thing.

Wilson wasn't perfect, but played with a lot of heart and did what he does.

Clemons looks like the same player he was before injury.

Hauschkia was solid.

Kearse was great. keep it up and I just might forget how annoying he was on the real rob report. Did he block that punt with his head?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Bruce was solid it was nice to see him have a sack and have an impact on the game.
Steven Hauschka never gets enough credit on these boards, man is a stud kicking the ball.
Kearse looks like a legit WR.
Clemons flashes of last year per norm.

THUGCAPS

Reaction score
I wouldn't say Earl had a great game. He missed a couple tackles and was nowhere to be found on those deep balls

avengerboater

Reaction score
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!!! Earl played like Earl plays--lights out and everywhere. And the Huskies alum was great. He seems to catch pretty much everything throw his way this season.

Tical21

Reaction score
Kearse needs to always be on the field, and Rice/Tate need to be the situational guys. Rice is done. I don't know that I've ever seen him more than an arm length away from a defender in man coverage.

Earl was good. Kam was good. KJ was pretty good from what I could tell. Golden played well.

Browner and Thurmond did not.

getnasty

Reaction score
THUGCAPS":2zhyi1he said:
I wouldn't say Earl had a great game. He missed a couple tackles and was nowhere to be found on those deep balls

Yeah 1st half Earl missed on multiple tackles, second half was much better. Not sure whose fault it was on the deep ball but it looked like Earl was suppose to be over the top to me. I would say i thought the OLine played well.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
Agree on all except for Wilson, happy to see the footwork (some of it planned though, which was ridiculous), but it's time to expect more of a passing threat (especially with our rushing today). Overthrows, plain bad throws that could have turned FGs into TDs.

I'm betting even he's saying the same right now.

I hope it's addressed is all, and I think it will (because THAT team was beatable today).

Too many hawk TDs left on that field today.

seabowl

Reaction score
No false starts on he OL today I believe. That was impressive with the crowd noise.

Fisherhawk

Reaction score
How did Jordan Hill look for his first start? It was noisy and busy where I watched the game. I Don't even know if he played many snaps.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Bennett again was a load. Mebane was exceptionally active.

I thought Carpenter had a very solid game. The whole line played a very clean game and handled blitz pickup quite well. With as much running Wilson did, to have no noticeable holding penalties was quite a feat.

hawker84

Reaction score
Tical21":2zkribhq said:
Kearse needs to always be on the field, and Rice/Tate need to be the situational guys. Rice is done. I don't know that I've ever seen him more than an arm length away from a defender in man coverage.

Earl was good. Kam was good. KJ was pretty good from what I could tell. Golden played well.

Browner and Thurmond did not.

Tate is our best playmaker with Harvin out, how do you justify taking him off the field?

jdblack

Reaction score
Tical21":2odjm8n9 said:
Browner and Thurmond did not [have a good game].

What do you all think about Thurmond's play? I was at odds with someone in my carpool this morning about this. IMO he played much better than Browner did, even though the only effect this had that I could see was forcing Luck to make great throws (Thurmond in coverage) versus easy throws (Browner in coverage).

However, I don't have the ability to re-watch the game or access All-22 film, so I don't know how often either one kept Luck from throwing in their direction.

wrenches59864

Reaction score
How about Ryan's effort to make a play on the blocked FG return? I thought he might get a tackle or even strip the ball.

drdiags

Reaction score
wrenches59864":gyrqcnss said:
How about Ryan's effort to make a play on the blocked FG return? I thought he might get a tackle or even strip the ball.

We must have had just big beef in on the FG team. Wasn't until the end that the two TEs showed up to trip over each other and watch the slow guy waltz into the endzone.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Carpenter seems to be progressing every week.

Bennett is still a terror. We need to work on an extension for him, soon.

Kearse is looking damned good. With more game reps, I honestly think he gets better.

I think they had Irvin on a snap count, as we didn't see him much in the 2nd half. But man, he is flashing brilliance from his LB spot.

Lynch looks damn good as well.

Latest posts