Home opener - September 15

stack

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I m headed to Seattle for the first time next week with my fiancée, and will be going to the home opener VS 49ers. The game starts at 5.30 PT, and I was wondering what would be a good time to make it to the Stadium. Also, as it is the home opener, is there any celebration or promotion or anything like that happening in or around the CLink or the city that week-end?? Does the .net community gather before the game? Anyhoo, I cant wait for it!

Thomas

Subzero717

Reaction score
King Street Bar and Oven is having a fiesta on Saturday night that is most definitely not going to suck.

OP
OP
stack

stack

Reaction score
Thanks for the info man! They mention Blitz and Seahawk Alumni as attending it. Does that mean past Seahawks players? That should be good fun

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I'm thinking about going to Seattle, just to be in town whether I attend the game or not.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":118rtq1d said:
I'm thinking about going to Seattle, just to be in town whether I attend the game or not.

Not a bad idea. If the game is as exciting as the last 49ers at Seahawks, the entire town went out drinking en masse after the game, it was big fun. I barely remember it.

(Similar reaction to the Tony "slick balls" Romo game...)

minormillikin

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1saoahln said:
Off topic, but your post reminded me of a football - watching adventure I went on once.

The day before Arizona / Stealers super bowl, while living in Monterey CA, we (wife and I) thought it would be more fun to watch the game with some real fans who had a dog in the fight. So we drove to Lake Havasu, and watched the game in a sports bar full of Cardinal fans.

It was pretty fun watching it with fans of another team.

The funniest part was, there was one Steelers fan in the place, and he just happened to sit next to us. When I told him I was a Seahawks fan, it made the whole situation that much more entertaining. Nice guy, as it turned out.