Hmmm..Interesting thought..

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Mojambo":33zp75oy said:
OkieHawk":33zp75oy said:
When we beat Carolina, and IF the packers beat AZ, wouldnt we have HF advantage due to higher seeding?

We're the 6 seed. We don't have HF advantage against anyone.

It was my wrongful thinking that we were 5th...ah well.

hawk45

Reaction score
Carolinablue taking heavy self-inflicted fire after jumping into a Seahawk topic and cranking up the outrage machine.

Highly entertaining.

marko358

Reaction score
OkieHawk":g1lxand3 said:
When we beat Carolina, and IF the packers beat AZ, wouldnt we have HF advantage due to higher seeding?
Green Bay is a seven seed?

carolinablue

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3rc7lx4v said:
carolinablue":3rc7lx4v said:
You guys were looking past Minnesota and if not for a gift you'd be watching the Vikings play Arizona next week. Might want to concentrate on the game at hand.
Hey idiot...I said "if". Learn to read a post and while you are at it, go to your kitty cat board and talk about your team over there. You are in Hawk territory here. We have a right to talk about scenarios.
You have a right to talk about what you want. Just be sure and bump this thread after your team loses this weekend so you can continue the conversation.

And why the personal insults? It doesn't take much to get you riled up does it?

minormillikin

Reaction score
Back to the topic, I actually think we have a pretty good advantage playing at Green Bay just from today's experience. Green Bay hasn't played a game that cold this season. The team probably learned some valuable things out there that will be fresh in their minds.

Looking past the Panthers, because I think they will be a pushover (just goofing with panther fan), I really don't know if I'd rather play green bay or az. All I know is, if the good Seahawks show up, we can handily beat either.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
carolinablue":3peu1ek1 said:
Seahwkgal":3peu1ek1 said:
carolinablue":3peu1ek1 said:
You guys were looking past Minnesota and if not for a gift you'd be watching the Vikings play Arizona next week. Might want to concentrate on the game at hand.
Hey idiot...I said "if". Learn to read a post and while you are at it, go to your kitty cat board and talk about your team over there. You are in Hawk territory here. We have a right to talk about scenarios.
You have a right to talk about what you want. Just be sure and bump this thread after your team loses this weekend so you can continue the conversation.

Cuz a lot of us get sick of other teams' fans coming here and talking shit. It's tedious and smacks of insecurity as it relates to your confidence in your team. Go away son.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
carolinablue":3njq1pzn said:
Seahwkgal":3njq1pzn said:
carolinablue":3njq1pzn said:

Once again so you understand. Reading comprehension......IF: in case that; granting or supposing that; on condition that.
Comprende?(just in case you are Spanish). :roll:

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":37nzy2gm said:
carolinablue":37nzy2gm said:
Seahwkgal":37nzy2gm said:
carolinablue":37nzy2gm said:

Cuz a lot of us get sick of other teams' fans coming here and talking shit. It's tedious and smacks of insecurity as it relates to your confidence in your team. Go away son.
:th2thumbs:

hawk45

Reaction score
I don't think it is a question of learning curve. Today's experience will not help much. Wilson has a history IMO of his play dropping off in poor weather resulting in disadvantage for us.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":hnvd6mbw said:
Seahwkgal":hnvd6mbw said:
carolinablue":hnvd6mbw said:

Sassy. I like it.

Seahwkgal speaks the truth....Carolinablue is going to be even bluer at this time next week. Sorry Carolinablue about your damn luck.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
carolinablue":2v5f2cbj said:

It's an insult to assume that a person who doesn't understand the meaning of "if" is an idiot?

It really is a pretty common and simple word....

Latest posts