Here is the 12th Man Feature We Were Searching For

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
It is a great time to be a Seahawk fan, in fact it is the best time EVER!

CHawk

Reaction score
I just missed Fox NFL coming off the boat, I was getting on. Damn

12thMan1

Reaction score
Pretty damn good lad......PRETTY DAMN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Exittium

Reaction score
"We can beat anyone, Including you Payton Manning" - Just yes, i cannot say anything more positive besides the most amazing damn quote

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
First game last Sunday and I am addicted. My wife and I live in OC and we started a vacation fund. A Seahawk vacation fund and that will be used to attend as many games as we can. Not only that but we both have an Alaska Airline Visa card and now we have miles and a companion pass each. Flights and tickets are all we care about to Seattle and some away games.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
As a Hawks fan, I love it. Especially Charissa Thompson saying, "Oh, now everybody wants to be a Seahawks fan." Too right. But I gotta admit. If I were a fan of a different team, I'd find it all obnoxious as hell. Could you imagine the 49ers version of that? Blech!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Jay-Dog":3f6a1e77 said:
"No one is sitting in their seats"...best quote. So true, why would you want to sit down at any NFL game? We are not watching baseball today.

Hawks pride is louder than life. Go Hawks!

Sadly my section (344) the majority of them sit down. Me and my cousin are the only ones standing up around us.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
In the last Sound FX - Rainn Wilson is heard saying to Pete Carroll - "This is the first time I've been in the Stadium" I think Fox took him out of context, but Cmon Man.

:34853_doh:

hawker84

Reaction score
My favorite quote was "Only time sound takes on a feeling" , i can really relate, i've also experienced when it gets so loud at times you stop hearing to a degree and can actually start to feel the sound...

had2bhawk

Reaction score
BFS, nice fine! The 12th Man has become a household name in the NFL, thanks to you fans who actually go to the game and participate. For this I salute you.

Latest posts