Here come the 'Aints

NavySeaHawk

Reaction score
You know what I like reading about all the hype on this game...
1) Seattle is not changing anything, going to do the same things they did to get to this point. Actually they may add a few wrinkles with Harvin. If anything, Percy will add dimension because he can be a decoy or light em up.
2) I have read that Pete is telling his boys not to live in the past, the last meeting has no bearing on this new match up.
3) 1-0 this week.

Great teams go at ya with no trickery, Just tell ya how it is and punch you in the mouth!! Go Hawks!!

You know the Saints are desperately trying to figure out some new plays for this weekend.

Go Hawks!! I can't envision anything but a win against the Saints, I am not concerned, should I be?

terrytogo

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":y499l410 said:
terrytogo":y499l410 said:
News flash, the 'aints died after we pick sixed Peyton in SB 44; we have a very experienced coaching staff who I am very confident will have us gnawing at the bit Saturday afternoon. We've been wanting a rematch and now we've got it.

Would I bet money that we win? No.

Would I bet we lose? H*** no!

I'm looking forward to a great game in a hostile environment for a chance to go to the NFC championship.

If some if u guys are so confident, why don't you bet your house on it then? Thought not.

The bottom line is we are fortunate as fans to be blessed with two great football teams who should be in the upper echelon of the NFL for years to come.

Nice post, and welcome to the .NET. Really good people here. And you are absolutely right. The 'aints died and were buried on February 7, 2010. May they rest in peace.

Thanks, I have noticed that there are a good deal of educated football fans here. I'm new to the site and the only reason I joined is the respect I have for the hawks and their fans. Having a great coach/qb tandem is something NFL teams dream of, and both teams have that very important quality.

Latest posts