Hee, hee,

gunnersteedhorn

Reaction score
First time posting, long time lurking, just wanted to send some love to Mike Jackson, dudes been solid all year. Rarely hear his name called which is a good thing and he had himself a hell of a game today.
After a few years of Shaquille on the right side it's nice to see someone challenge receivers.

Rainger

Reaction score
First time posting, long time lurking, just wanted to send some love to Mike Jackson, dudes been solid all year. Rarely hear his name called which is a good thing and he had himself a hell of a game today.
After a few years of Shaquille on the right side it's nice to see someone challenge receivers.
Prepare for fall out by some .net posters for that statement

Last edited:

nwHawk

Reaction score
Love his desire to improve and shut out the negativity.

Polk738

Reaction score
Prepare for fall out by some .net posters for that statement

To defend Shaquille Griffin? That I'd like to see, it didn't get much more average when it came to his play at CB, plenty of stats to back to that up

Rainger

Reaction score
To defend Shaquille Griffin? That I'd like to see, it didn't get much more average when it came to his play at CB, plenty of stats to back to that up
Didn't say that at all. But I have seen many posts on here of people down on the play of Mike Jackson. I didn't say anything about Shaq.

Personally I like MJ plays a little to soft some times but over all will develop into a very good player.

Last edited:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Welcome to dot Next my friend. Great 1st post, and like your positive attitude. 😁