He was down

cymatica

Reaction score
At least it’s against some thing that’s actually happening.
Your opinion. The fact is that the refs make horrendous calls every game, the reason is pure speculation. You can't state as a matter of fact whether its intentional or not, despite how sure you are of yourself.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
At least it’s against some thing that’s actually happening.
I think you forget that this is GameDay chat.

The sole purpose is for Seahawk fans to voice their knee jerk emotions while watching the game.

Think of it like a bunch of friends sitting around watching a game together.

I understand your stance on this stuff, most here do as well.

If you actually think about a bunch of friends watching a game together, do you think you would be invited next week?

Maybe you don’t care, IDK

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I think you forget that this is GameDay chat.

The sole purpose is for Seahawk fans to voice their knee jerk emotions while watching the game.

Think of it like a bunch of friends sitting around watching a game together.

I understand your stance on this stuff, most here do as well.

If you actually think about a bunch of friends watching a game together, do you think you would be invited next week?

Maybe you don’t care, IDK
I never had a problem with it. Besides, this is the place for knee jerk reactions and strong opinions, right? So mine is just as valid as any of the persecution fetishists.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I never had a problem with it. Besides, this is the place for knee jerk reactions and strong opinions, right? So mine is just as valid as any of the persecution fetishists.
I clearly stated you were entitled to your opinion, it becomes an issue when you Phuc with others about their opinion.

Maybe try voicing your opinion about the game, and leave others alone about theirs.

It’s been almost every week you pop in and offer little except your opinion of other people’s opinions.

Fact is, if it’s arguments or an opportunity to Phuc with folks there’s literally 1000s of places on the internet to do so, This isn’t one of them unless you care to step into the SmackShack. For the time being you can say just about anything in there, you can be as contrary as you see fit.

It’s truly becoming an issue because every week we get multiple complaints and reports about you specifically.
I’m offering you a chance to slightly modify your style. Balls in your court.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I clearly stated you were entitled to your opinion, it becomes an issue when you Phuc with others about their opinion.

Maybe try voicing your opinion about the game, and leave others alone about theirs.

It’s been almost every week you pop in and offer little except your opinion of other people’s opinions.

Fact is, if it’s arguments or an opportunity to Phuc with folks there’s literally 1000s of places on the internet to do so, This isn’t one of them unless you care to step into the SmackShack. For the time being you can say just about anything in there, you can be as contrary as you see fit.

It’s truly becoming an issue because every week we get multiple complaints and reports about you specifically.
I’m offering you a chance to slightly modify your style. Balls in your court.
So you’re saying they can complain about me but I can’t complain about them? If I’m not name calling or making it personal. Are you saying that no one is allowed to disagree with someone’s opinion?

I comment in lots of threads about the game but in threads that people are going off about the refs, of course the refs are going to be the topic.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
So you’re saying they can complain about me but I can’t complain about them? If I’m not name calling or making it personal. Are you saying that no one is allowed to disagree with someone’s opinion?

I comment in lots of threads about the game but in threads that people are going off about the refs, of course the refs are going to be the topic.
That’s not what I’m saying at all.

I’m saying that every week we get reports and complaints that originate from your posting style, and it’s become an issue.

I’m suggesting that you think of GameDay chat as though you are watching the game with friends (other Seahawk fans) and post/comment accordingly.

Fact is, you show up almost every week and the majority of your posts are in response to other members opinions not the game in general.
It’s a free world, you’re once again certainly entitled to your opinions I simply think you could come up with a better way of making them known.

Maybe just start a thread with your own opinion instead of bashing others for their’s.
That would be a way for all to live and let live.
Trust me, those that don’t care to interact with you won’t, and you still get to make your opinions known. Win/Win right?

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Well, I don't have friends that baselessly claim every week that every single close call that goes against Seattle is proof of a vast conspiracy, so I can't really relate. I know when I'm at games and bad calls happen, people around me talking about it don't complain to the ushers when we talk about it. Seems like the people that complain about me can just block me/not interact. I would imagine the Venn diagram of people who complain about me and who reply to me is pretty overlapping. But I do appreciate your explanations, even if they don't make sense to me. I will leave people to their safe space where they can conjure up their darkest persecution fantasies without anyone bothering to bring fact or objectivity into the matter.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Well, I don't have friends that baselessly claim every week that every single close call that goes against Seattle is proof of a vast conspiracy, so I can't really relate. I know when I'm at games and bad calls happen, people around me talking about it don't complain to the ushers when we talk about it. Seems like the people that complain about me can just block me/not interact. I would imagine the Venn diagram of people who complain about me and who reply to me is pretty overlapping. But I do appreciate your explanations, even if they don't make sense to me. I will leave people to their safe space where they can conjure up their darkest persecution fantasies without anyone bothering to bring fact or objectivity into the matter.
Again, it’s GameDay chat.

It’s not all about truth, logic, and fact, and I think maybe that’s where the disconnect is.

The full intent is to give folks a place to rant , rave, be emotional and irrational. It’s why the forum gets purged/pruned.
99.75% of everyone in GameDay chat is a Homer and watching with action green goggles. Myself included.

Anyone that wants to discuss facts and reality should avoid GameDay and post on the main pages where things are much more reality based.

You’re absolutely welcomed to post your thoughts and observations, I’m simply asking you to not Phuc with others so much. It’s actually pretty easy to ignore threads that you don’t agree with. Start a thread and allow those that want to interact with you do so.

We’ve beat this horse to death.
Have a good night and we’ll see ya next week.

Cheers.