He was down

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
So predictable. Bunch’s dudes with no objectivity, not knowing the rules, manufacturing outrage.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
I am surprised the refs did not throw a flag for the low hit on the qb ankle. That is a low hit so it should be 15 yards

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I just don’t know how that can be called an INT. His elbow was down then his knee was down. Bobby didn’t take the ball until his ass was also down.

JPatera76

Reaction score
And the explanation is….
Called on field as interception.

WTF is replay for, if not to make sure the correct call was made “on the field”?
Because the refs can choose to just ignore if it's the "correct call"

Hawkpower

Reaction score
And the explanation is….

WTF is replay for, if not to make sure the correct call was made “on the field”?

That standard sure didn’t help us last week with Metcalf did it?

Selective standards

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
And the explanation is….

I greatly dislike the current definition of what is or isn’t a catch, but he didn’t complete the catch by those rules.

Torc

Reaction score
So predictable. Bunch’s dudes with no objectivity, not knowing the rules, manufacturing outrage.
Of course we're not objective. We're Seahawk fans posting on a Seahawks forum. We're not even trying to claim objectivity.

What rule do you mean? The ball was caught, not moving, knee down.

If you mean the rule about "completing the catch" NO ONE, including the refs, knows what that rule means. It gets interpreted every week differently by different refs and different announcers.

Outrage not manufactured. It was a bad non-reversal.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Of course we're not objective. We're Seahawk fans posting on a Seahawks forum. We're not even trying to claim objectivity.

What rule do you mean? The ball was caught, not moving, knee down.

If you mean the rule about "completing the catch" NO ONE, including the refs, knows what that rule means. It gets interpreted every week differently by different refs and different announcers.

Outrage not manufactured. It was a bad non-reversal.
ALL SEASON

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Sorry, I’ll just whine and cry about the refs, the NFL and Vegas every time I don’t like something. That’ll let me fit in then!
Like I said “your insights”.

You’re completely within your rights to have an opinion. So are the other members here in GameDay chat. Try to keep that in mind please.

cymatica

Reaction score
Sorry, I’ll just whine and cry about the refs, the NFL and Vegas every time I don’t like something. That’ll let me fit in then!
No, you prefer to whine and cry about fan reactions

Latest posts