Hawks ruining the NFL! Help needed.

HawkWow

Reaction score
At least they are for me. Anyone else having a hard time getting up for any other NFL games? I want to love all of football again. This is getting ridiculous.

Additionally, I think I am drifting into a very unhealthy existence. I live seconds from the most beautiful beaches in the world, but there's no wifi at the beach and I am scared to miss any Hawk related news. Sick, I know.

I am not getting any younger, yet I live week days like they are nothing more than an inconvenience. All that matters is Saturday and Sunday. I am fortunate to be self employed and more so, fortunate to have a wife that (more or less) understands my condition.

Anyone have similar issues?

Sharkahawkolic

Reaction score
Yes, I have the same issues. I am currently living for that three hour high I get every Sunday. Honestly, if I could fast-forward through the entire week I would. I live in San Francisco and am literally a ten minute walk to the Bay, and yet I sit here all day and cruise the web waiting for news to pop up. It's an addicts life, and our drug the Seahawks.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sharkahawkolic":2an1905v said:
Yes, I have the same issues. I am currently living for that three hour high I get every Sunday. Honestly, if I could fast-forward through the entire week I would. I live in San Francisco and am literally a ten minute walk to the Bay, and yet I sit here all day and cruise the web waiting for news to pop up. It's an addicts life, and our drug the Seahawks.

Similar situations bro. I too am surrounded by 49er fans (Hawaii). Being relatively alone with this sickness does nothing to help the situation. I wish you well going forward. Lay off that FF button!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The NFL has been ruined for me for years (see XL*), I care about the Seattle and things that effect Seattle. My team just happens to play in a league that I have very little respect for. I don't play fantasy football for that factor alone.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
LOL....I'm not one of the guys that roots for our division (WTF?) and I sure don't root for the rest of the Pac-12. HATE may be too strong of a word but...well no, hate actually describes the situation perfectly.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!!!

Breeeeeathe. Have to remember to breeeeathe. ; )

JSeahawks

Reaction score
For me, college football is ruining the NFL.

Still, and will always, love watching my Hawks. And i'll watch other NFL games. But imo, the overall college football product is just wayyyy more entertaining then the overall NFL product.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
college football is 80% lopsided blow outs , at least that's how I see it.

The early games today 9/10 games were under 6 pt deficits heading into the 4th quarter with the exception of the GB WAS game . Besides Seahawk football , nothing gets better then that.

pmedic920

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2nf6z9fa said:
For me, college football is ruining the NFL.

Still, and will always, love watching my Hawks. And i'll watch other NFL games. But imo, the overall college football product is just wayyyy more entertaining then the overall NFL product.

I agree but unfortunately I think evolution is in the process of messing up NCAA football as well.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Oh....turns out it's Goodell's minions that are ruining the NFL. Oh.

Unsure how we're going to beat both the 9ers AND the officials (which sounds quite similar to something Holmy once said). This is just crazy. Hard to accept, deal with. My wife is currently living with a raging lunatic. She only has these officials to blame.

C'mon Hawks....shut these &*(&*%^s out!