OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
710 ESPN Seattle ‏@710ESPNSeattle 42s
The #Seahawks are reportedly signing WR Taylor Price, according to @RapSheet

Joey13091

Reaction score
We need a true #1 now. A big tall physical receiver to go along with Baldwin and harvin. Assuming we keep Baldwin which I hope to god we do.

bjboywonder

Reaction score
OMG run for the hills we lost Golden Tate!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Bummer yes, but I think if we have Harvin for most of the season and our other receivers plus a veteran through FA or a draft prospect I think we'll be fine. I have complete trust in our GM for the first time in my 34 years as a fan and that says it all. :D

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m
Seahawks and DT Tony McDaniel reached agreement, per league source. Seattle keeps one of its own.

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer now
If everything goes to plan, DE Chris Clemons will sign a multi-year deal with the Jaguars on his visit there.

aawolf

Reaction score
We couldn't afford the 5 year $31 million contract Tate got in Detroit. Good luck to him and congrats on him getting paid.

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
aawolf":2kvb8h7g said:
We couldn't afford the 5 year $31 million contract Tate got in Detroit. Good luck to him and congrats on him getting paid.

Tate turned down 5 year $35 million deal with $17.5 million guaranteed from the Seahawks. Was that offer only made out of respect?

SeaMeat

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":3e43o1f0 said:
aawolf":3e43o1f0 said:

Tate turned down 5 year $35 million deal with $17.5 million guaranteed from the Seahawks. Was that offer only made out of respect?
From what I hear (rumors of an interview today on 710) Tate was unhappy with the lack of targets and for the defense getting all of the respect from the fans.

Guess he was flat out unhappy?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":10xzqlme said:
aawolf":10xzqlme said:

Link to source?

I listened to Tate on Softy's show yesterday afternoon and he basically said that the Detroit offer had Seattle's offer beat and the difference was significant.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
SonicHawk":3bahm2om said:
Harvin is our #1.
For the sake of the Seahawks he better not be.

In the 3 games he managed to play in he only caught a total of 5 passes.

His average distance from the goalline on catches over a 2 year period was 2.6 yards, meaning he doesn't do much route running and when he does go out on a route he is mostly a decoy or simply not thrown to.

He had some success with trick plays, but as far as actually going out and running routes and catching the ball he is behind Kearse and possibly even Lockette.

Not only is he not a #1, it's hard to call him a WR. He is a KR who also dabbles in RB/WR.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Apparently Brandon Browner is meeting with New England.

"After adding CB Darrelle Revis, Patriots are hosting FA CB Brandon Browner for a visit, source confirms." retweeted by Adam Schefter.

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":1lyvhtx0 said:
SonicHawk":1lyvhtx0 said:
Harvin is our #1.

His average distance from the goalline on catches over a 2 year period was 2.6 yards, meaning he doesn't do much route running and when he does go out on a route he is mostly a decoy or simply not thrown to.

He had some success with trick plays, but as far as actually going out and running routes and catching the ball he is behind Kearse and possibly even Lockette.

Not only is he not a #1, it's hard to call him a WR. He is a KR who also dabbles in RB/WR.

That's a lot of assumption and worry for a guy who only played in 3 games and wasn't 100% in most of them.

In 2011, he had 1,300 yards form scrimmage & 8 TDs.

I think Kearse takes an even bigger roll next year on the outside, but our offense is not on the outside. It's about playmakers who can get open when RW scrambles.

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I just don't agree with you on his ability to run routes. I just don't understand how you could watch Harvin in games and say that.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":1wmg5bn9 said:
SonicHawk":1wmg5bn9 said:
Harvin is our #1.

Wow... that is a lot of BS that is tied to a conditional situation.

I sense something, a presence I've not felt since.........

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 40m
Clemons will sign a four-year deal with the Jaguars.

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m
The #Redskins are stealing one from the #Cowboys. Sources say DL Jason Hatcher is signing in Washington