Hauschka placed on IR

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":1gp720ki said:
Awww, does he not get a ring now?

I believe that on SB teams, everyone who has been a part of the organization that year gets a ring. All coaches and players.

Braylon Edwards would get a ring too.

chawx

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2lr9iktf said:
SouthSoundHawk":2lr9iktf said:

I believe that on SB teams, everyone who has been a part of the organization that year gets a ring. All coaches and players.

I met Pete Carroll at training camp and got his autograph...do I get a ring? :th2thumbs:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1b5cdhpy said:
SouthSoundHawk":1b5cdhpy said:

'Good' thing we didn't win it all in 2010. That would've been a gigantic order for rings.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":x8wp6i8j said:
SouthSoundHawk":x8wp6i8j said:

Thanks for clearing that up, I always wondered how they established who got what.

While we're on rings, chances the 12th man gets a little rep on these bad boys if the 'hawks can take care of business?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I just wonder if Longwell will get in there and try to jump on the pile to strip the ball like Haush has. Niner game, all jacked up, SH kicks off and reaches into the big pile, looking for the big play.

Man I hope this game doesn't come down to kicks.

NYCoug

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":2pq0xaso said:
HawkFan72":2pq0xaso said:
SouthSoundHawk":2pq0xaso said:

Thanks for clearing that up, I always wondered how they established who got what.

While we're on rings, chances the 12th man gets a little rep on these bad boys if the 'hawks can take care of business?

Paul Allen blows all his money having rings made for every 12th man alive or dead. Rings for everyone!

That'd be amazing.

The Radish

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":2et1uexu said:
HawkFan72":2et1uexu said:
SouthSoundHawk":2et1uexu said:

If it gets to ring time the team votes on who gets rings and who doesn't. Strictly a locker room thing.

:les:

FOGHORN

Reaction score
Serious question from a Falcon fan. . .Was Hauschka a good fg kicker? Longwell should serve as a more than adequate replacement. Kickers get hot and cold, then usually resurface elsewhere and do fairly well.

mikeak

Reaction score
He was very good from within 50 yards. He had a really long and straight attempt at 58? or something like it but just barely short. I think within 50 we were all confident that he would make it but beyond that really shaky. I think you expect 55 from most kickers today and on that end he fell short.

What is funny as a NC State grad I don't ever recall liking him kicking for us and now he is in the NFL kind of funny

Sturm

Reaction score
Sucks for him. I still don't see how you can put yourself on IR by planting your foot on a field goal.

Twisted

Reaction score
Longwells no slouch, he boots 50+ FGs well, seen him clear em easily..

he's scored 1687 pts as a kicker in the NFL, 1 and 3 pts at a time thats an achievement in itself..

he booted a 55 yarder to go ahead of cheecago 34-31 when he kicked for the vikes.

he missed a 54 yarder that same season but I cant find his longest att missed? maybe thats it 54 yrds? plus he's only had 4 blckd lifetime...

pretty confident he gets the job done

props Ryan!!

FOGHORN

Reaction score
Sturm":20iphpua said:
Sucks for him. I still don't see how you can put yourself on IR by planting your foot on a field goal.
Gus Ferrote gave himself a neck sprain by head butting a wall. Which kicker tore his ACL celebrating? Crazy things happen, but FEDEX field sucks.