hasselbeck : bring him back !!!

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
qmuddy2":30mwaqhy said:
he can play sunday, with a special contract waivier !!! back-up wilson, or have wilson and lynch in backfield, with hasselbeck at quarterback; with wilson at half-back and lynch at full-back , seahawks running game would be unstoppable !!!

I nominate for worst first ever.

LargentFan

Reaction score
I loved Hasselbeck, but he's probably 4th on my list of players I'd bring back for a ring.

1. Steve Largent - Greatest Seahawk there ever was and ever will be.
2. Walter Jones - If Largent didn't exist, Big Walt would be everyone's unanimous pick as the greatest player our team has ever had.
3. Cortez Kennedy - He's the Lawrence Taylor of DTs. He revolutionized the position, in my opinion.

Anyway, it's a fun topic, but obviously, none of this could ever happen. At least hasselbeck is technically possible.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":a1htp0fu said:
Heh. Joke as you will about this, but I'd absolutely be behind signing Matt back. Let him back up Wilson and get a crack at a Super Bowl ring he should already be wearing. It'd be a fraction of the retribution he deserves.

The problem is, I can't think of someone I'd want to cut so he could take the roster spot.

I would bet anyone that the Seahawks will sign Matt within the next 5 years. I'll even give you 100 to 1 odds.

Latest posts