Harper on PS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Wow. Surprised he cleared waivers. Thought a WR hungry team would at least take a flier.

King Dog

Reaction score
I'm not surprised he cleared waivers at all. I'm not sure what we were thinking on that pick. Harper over Patton? Wow

hawkfan68

Reaction score
That's great. Hopefully he can develop. He needs to consistently catch passes. His showing when he had an oppty wasn't good. That why I think he cleared waivers. No one is going to sign a WR who can't catch (no matter what size they are). What good are they?

Basis4day

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2ddl7x8v said:
That's great. Hopefully he can develop. He needs to consistently catch passes. His showing when he had an oppty wasn't good. That why I think he cleared waivers. No one is going to sign a WR who can't catch (no matter what size they are). What good are they?

We signed Braylon Edwards.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":12wbopqu said:
We signed Braylon Edwards.

And Terrell Owens, too.

Harper's size and speed make him an intriguing prospect. He might not be ready for prime time yet but after a year of work? Glad that Seattle hasn't given up on him; hopefully he will get it together in time.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Glad he'll stick around for a little while. I think he's got a chance to make the roster next year.

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
Very happy about this. Big, physical, talented guy that's raw. Seems like the practice squad will give him a chance to develop.

cover-2

Reaction score
That's a big relief! I was sure he was going to be claimed by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts