HAHAHAHAH Matt Austin & Bruce Irvin? MT SAC CONNECTION!!!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
seahawks875":1mpz7huv said:
FlyingGreg":1mpz7huv said:
You do of course realize Matt Austin has beyond a remote chance at making the roster, right?

But it's cool that two guys you followed are both Hawks.
Matt Austin is my sleeper pick to make the 53 man roster, I've watched his tape and he looks like a solid receiver

Ok...ahead of who??

Keeping 6 WR's is a stretch. If they do keep six, Rice, Harvin, Tate and Baldwin are stone cold locks. Then you have Harper, Stephen Williams (don't forget about him), Martin, Bates, Kearse, Walters, Swain and Austin fighting it out for two spots.

If I had to predict, Harper and Williams get those two spots. Schneider is really high on Williams and was excited to sign him.

I'd bet Austin is most likely destined for the p.s. He has a remote chance at making the 53.

Would be a cool story, though...I like the longshots.

hawker84

Reaction score
LMAO. The first pumped up post was understandable, and this one is fine. However the 3rd all caps post may cause a PM.

LOL , you can get PM'd for using all cap's? i think some people need to lighten up a bit... the man's excited, let him be excited about his team.. Jeeeesh...

Hawknight

Reaction score
Jameson":lvrlnfi7 said:
YOU GUYS DONT REALIZE HOW HAPPY IM HEARING ABOUT MATT AUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWWWWW..... THIS IS SHOCKING..... BOTH MATT AUSTIN AND BRUCE IRVIN WERE PLAYING AT MT. SAN ANTONIO COLLEGE!!!!!!!

THIS IS A BIG PICKUP!!! MATT IS A WINNER!!! PAWOIEJFPAOWIEJFPOAWIJEFPOIAWJEF

I CANT CONTAIN MYSELF.....

AWOEPIFJPAOWIEJFPOAWIEJFPOAWIEJFOI JSEAHHHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting the strange feeling you like this guys, but, maybe it's just me. :sarcasm_on: