Gooooo Ducks!!!!

HansGruber

Reaction score
UW Alum here, but it sure was fun watching the Pac12 put a beating on the SEC.

Maybe now we'll be able to order the Pac12 package on DirecTV.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Mariota will go #1 overall to the Bus. And he's going to be good if he can get some decent coaching.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HansGruber":o3q96eph said:
UW Alum here, but it sure was fun watching the Pac12 put a beating on the SEC.

Maybe now we'll be able to order the Pac12 package on DirecTV.
FSU is in the ACC. The PAC-12 beatdown of the SEC will commence a week from Monday.

SeatownJay":o3q96eph said:
Herbie continues to call out FSU for going straight to the locker room instead of doing the post game handshake thing.
Good for Herbie. Utterly classless.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Still obviously super-stoked about the win, but now I am worried that losing in the National Championship is going to hurt even more. One step at a time - especially since the game is after Seattle's first playoff appearance.

pehawk

Reaction score
Ah Jesus, knew J would be all up in here peacocking his duck feathers.

mrblitz

Reaction score
fsu would be a nice, 2nd or 3rd-tier pac 12 team.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Several Oregon players are facing team discipline after celebrating their Rose Bowl win by mocking Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston and allegations of sexual assault that have followed the 2013 Heisman Trophy winner the past two years.

Video taken from the field as Oregon celebrated its 59-20 win in the College Football Playoff semifinal showed at least three players chanting “No means no!” to the tune of a chant used by Florida State fans.

The short video, uploaded to Vine by Bear Heiser of Fox Sports West, quickly drew strong reactions on social networks.

The video shows running back Kadi Benoit, linebacker Torrodney Prevot and a third player wearing a “WON NOT DONE” shirt participating in the chant.

Oregon coach Mark Helfrich said in a statement that the behavior was inappropriate and the players will be disciplined internally.

Winston was never charged after a woman accused him of raping her in 2012.

http://q13fox.com/2015/01/01/oregon-pla ... -means-no/

Uncle Si

Reaction score
pehawk":lkbuj5mj said:

well, FSU was finally exposed. TCU upset it was a game too late.

Interesting championship game. Im not really into college football anymore, but i watched these semis with a great deal of interest.

i like OSU. Their resilience, running game, D and coaching will be a good deterrent for OU. That said, have to feel its the Ducks year, no?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":21ofuyrj said:
KitsapGuy":21ofuyrj said:
Winston was never charged after a woman accused him of raping her in 2012.

$$$$$$

that woman wasnt paid off. she was ignored, then bullied. that campus is a cesspool

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Helfrich has now disciplined more players than Tallahassee P.D.

Seriously, though, I hope he makes them do some easy community service. The glad handling of Winston is a national embarrassment.

pehawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":32j6uzu3 said:
pehawk":32j6uzu3 said:

well, FSU was finally exposed. TCU upset it was a game too late.

Interesting championship game. Im not really into college football anymore, but i watched these semis with a great deal of interest.

i like OSU. Their resilience, running game, D and coaching will be a good deterrent for OU. That said, have to feel its the Ducks year, no?

Totally. By the time the Sugar Bowl usually comes on, I'm fairly bowled out (I love the little bowls more than the NYD bowls, actually). I usually and MAYBE watch the 1st half of bowls like the Sugar. But now with playoff format, I watched the entire game. It definitely worked on me.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
It's both weird and fantastic to think of the Ducks winning a National Championship and Seattle winning another Super bowl within a month of each other.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":132c3ecw said:
It's both weird and fantastic to think of the Ducks winning a National Championship and Seattle winning another Super bowl within a month of each other.
The Pacific Northwest, the epicenter of football in the United States. I would LOVE it!

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":3iagd0nn said:
Rumor out there right now that Darren Carrington didn't make the trip to Dallas for the National Championship due to a failed Drug Test.

Edit: Looks like confirmed: http://www.csnnw.com/ducks/breaking...rren-carrington-suspended-national-title-game

Dude, you couldn't lay off the Mary Jane for an extra 10 days?

Really sucks though, as MJ clearly isn't performance enhancing.

Troy Hill and Ayele Ford rumored as well, although those havnt been confirmed.

Already without Devin Allen who hurt his knee on the opening kickoff last week. And of course Ifo. WR and CB could be really thin.

Who knows, maybe Braylon Addison can play. He's been practicing.

Latest posts