Good place to watch the Seahawks in Portland?

dusktreader

Reaction score
I'm a recent transplant to the Portland area, and I'm a bit dismayed by the lack of 12th Man presence in this area. Does anyone know of a good place to watch the game tomorrow in the Portland area? Is there a Seahawks bar around here?

Hawks46

Reaction score
It really depends on what part of Portland you're in. Yes, there isn't a huge Seahawks bar, or rabid 12th man prescence, but there are a LOT of Seahawk fans here in Portland. Portland prides itself on being "weird' and liberal, so it's not conducive to a huge football culture, but they are rabid Ducks and Beavers fans, and I've seens tons of people rocking Hawk gear.

Try any of the Blitz bars, there are 3 or 4. They are a sports bar, so they have all the games on at once, but this will be the only game, so there won't be a bad seat in the house and they have tons of big screens in high def.

Most bars I've been to play Hawks games, and they usually turn the sound up for me.

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
Hmm wish I could tell ya. I'll be moving to portland in a few months so wish I knew some. There's a big sports bar on 2nd ave if I remember right. Or that axis sports bar up north in Longview. That is sort of close.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Longview is like 35 to 40 minutes away.

I'll do some research, but the best I've seen so far are the Blitz chain. I know there's one in Tigard, and I think Beaverton, but not sure where the others are. I stay out of downtown Portland (or any downtown in a big city) because it's usually a PITA to park my truck. Yes, I live in Porltand, and no I don't drive a freakin Prius.

Listen to AM 1080 or 750. Fox sports is 620, those are the big sports stations and the bigger sports bars all advertise on that.

OP
OP
dusktreader

dusktreader

Reaction score
Right now I'm in Tigard. Big Al's is right down the road, and it was a pretty good place to watch a game because of the huge screens. However, I was the only seahawk fan in attendance last time I went there. The Stealers and Cowpoke's fans were a plenty and loud.

Hughes21

Reaction score
Now that the regular season is over i think anywhere will carry the game and will have a big press for seahawks fan.